Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

Please, feel free to start today.
Most of the Rpg’s I’m in are on hold for the holidays.

3 Likes

I am not sure if I would be able to play, but seeing that you won’t be active tomorrow I’ll have time to catch up.

3 Likes

I’m fine with it starting today.

3 Likes

Alright Ladies and Gents,

Game Masters (GM’s) are the ultimate authority in their games
Each Game Master should be treated with the same respect as a regular board mod within their own RPG. The Mods can and will supersede this allowance if necessary, but consider the GM’s words, and the words of anyone who they appoint to assist them, law.

@MichaelTheLightBringer If you have issues with your character being approved and wish to argue about the details, I suggest PMing @jayzor17 and privately discussing the details of your character, as he is the GM. In fact, I suggest that with all RPGs.

As it stands, according to the rules of the board, Jayzor is the Mod and therefore his word is law. If that is a problem, then you can talk to me. As an aside, I urge everyone to remember that unless a GM appoints them, It is not their place to argue the details of someone’s profile. It’s not strictly a rule, but It’s something I shouldn’t have to say.

~Hawkeye

9 Likes

To change the subject…

There’s now 30 characters, both old and new. If I recall correctly, there were only six at the start of the original Okotan Adventures.

6 Likes

We do have the benefit of keeping many of the players that joined over the course of the last one. I’m certainly not waiting on more players before I start. :stuck_out_tongue: I just have to write up the first post.

7 Likes

I’ll be waiting.

nabs post 131

4 Likes

Wait.

30?!

I just…wow. Okay then.

Edit: well, 25 split among 12 players. Still a lot though.

never expected this when I made the first one

6 Likes

Guess this is just a really appealing idea :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, it is to me just in like… you’re playing the little guys. Normal peeps, in this world.

Plus the looseness of G2’s canon gives you a lot of breathing room.

6 Likes

WE.
ARE.
WAITING…

/s

take as long as you need!

2 Likes

What does /s mean anyway?

1 Like

Indicates sarcasm

5 Likes

@BioKnight Thanks!

Tekan.
He is Tekan.

2 Likes

It is a sword that fires elemental blasts like a gun.

1 Like

Why did you replied to me?

Name: Streke
Element: fire
Equipment: broadsword, two small daggers, and a small buckler.
Appearance: bright red and light blue highlights. Mask is a darker red
Bio: Streke is Dakron’s best friend, and the only one that can understand the sign language. (As far as they know) he is calm and reasonable, and very agreeable. He knows when to fight, and when he does, he is a formidable opponent. He is tall and thicker than most Okotans, as well as strong.

4 Likes

Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

11 Likes

Yes!
You too!

1 Like

I really don’t mean to be pushy, but I was kinda wondering about when this will start?

4 Likes

I was wondering, too.

1 Like