Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

I only have one good friend, and he…" Streke trailed off. Evidently, Athena had hit a nerve.

“He what.” she said, not really caring that she is hitting some nerves.

“He, ah… He’s blind. And mute. I’ve spent a lot of my life helping him, and I’m… honestly tired of it. I want to help other people too.”

“So you’re not only idiot and creepy, you’re also a bad person.”

“I…” Streke said nothing.
He swung back up onto his Gukko.

“That guy, whoever he is, trusted you. Trusted that whenever he needs you, for whatever reason, you’ll be there to help him. You know why? Because he thought that you are his friend. Clearly it’s not the case. You abandoned a mute and blind guy to stalk two random ladies, just because you got bored of him? You’re sick man, you know that? You’re very sick.”

1 Like

“Okay, he left me! He went on his own adventure. He even told me that he can do fine on his own! I couldn’t find him, so I went to where I thought he would go, and I got sidetracked!”

Korā nodded, “Well, Icar is a very good source for such information but he does tend to feel that experience is just as good, if not better, as being instructed or told about different subjects.”

Blaze followed Rena, trying to help Dakron keep up.

“So, Pal, I can call you pal right? You ready for a long, perilous hike through ice and snow?”

@Distraxx

Dakron seemed to be keeping up quite well, following Rena’s loud footsteps.

“Let’s go.”

Traykar made his way quickly along in the snow, his lupine form being naturally attuned to the frigid enviroment. “So why are you jeaded to the jungle region?” He asked.

“I’m not entirely sure to be honest.”

“I suppose that’s most people in life. We all run around aimlessly, searching for meaning and truth that doesn’t exist.”

He nods once. No words are necessary here.

Glancing at Hitora, he unfoldd his wings to check his bearings and began to take off.

Bramble hopped off the tree after him. “So you’re…”

1 Like

“Vra’axinni.” He responds. “And you?”

1 Like

Ekimu watches him go in silence. The guards ■■■■■ quietly around the perimeter of the market.

“Isu-”

“Bramble.” He replied. “Been wandering the forests of Okoto for nearly twenty five years now.”[quote=“jayzor17, post:2170, topic:47931”]
Ekimu watches him go in silence. The guards ■■■■■ quietly around the perimeter of the market.
[/quote]

With a resounding clap, the Lord of the Skies lifted himself high off the ground, and pelted the marketplace with a barrage of high-power gusts until he was high enough that he could begin to soar, sailing off towards the capital of the Jungle region… Or what he assumed was the capital.

1 Like

Kryuna decides to leave Ilza for now, turning to help Hiraeth if he needed it. @Axels

Jevis walks toward the market place, but keeps his eye on the building, watching to see if anyone goes in or out of it.

1 Like

“So you thought it was a good idea leaving a blind and a mute on his own in the City of Mask Makers, so that you could replace him with two random Okotoans. So typical.” She said, cringing her teeth.
@meepinater

“Unfortunetely, I don’t have such teacher.”
@BlackBeltGamer98