Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Um.” Streke said nothing.

“Well,” Icar responded, “I can take you to some dig sites and show you some of the ropes and make arrangements with the archeologists managing and supervising the dig to teach you further on the science of the field.”

“Wait,” said Kapura, “is Daddy gonna be going on a trip?” The look of excitement in his eyes said it all: he wanted to go on that trip too.

1 Like

“You’re a bad friend. A very bad friend. You abandoned the being that trusted you. You know where he is now? Yeah, he is probably dead. What do you think he would say if he would knownthat you abandoned him to stalk two random Okotoans on the other side of the island, then forcebly entering in their life, before lying that you are stuck with them? I don’t know either. I would personally kill you. My older sister may have a nerve crisis. A lot of sane people may cry. Everybody would react a different way, but a thing is clear: nobody, and I mean nobody, would forgive you.”
@meepinater

“Thank you very much, Icar.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

Streke said nothing, a tear slipping down his mask.
“You… you’re right.” He sat morosely on his Gukko.
“He’s not dead, I’m sure of it. He found some other friends, I know that… and I asked him if I could go… I shouldn’t have been so selfish.” Another teardrop fell.

“Now be a good Okotoan and leave me alone, forget that I exist, and no search for your friend.”

“I’ll need to find which ones are available to have you volunteer at.” Icar told him with a kind smile.

“Care to stay for dinner?” He asks as he gets up.

Streke stayed silent, looking at his Gukko.

“Well… Depending on who is waiting me at home… Blaze or Rena. I don’t know, I don’t want to interrupt your personal life.”

“Go! Return to your friend before is too late!”
@meepinater

“It’s no trouble to us if you stay for dinner.” Icar assured him.

1 Like

“He’s in the City of the Mask Makers! If you had payed attention to when I first saw you guys, you would have known!”
Streke folded his arms, annoyed.

“Thank you.” He said, nodding.
@BlackBeltGamer98

“What the frixk is that even supposed to mean? You first fou d us in the wasteland of the Region of Earth!”
@meepinater

“Yeah! And I said I was lost, that I had come from the City of the Mask Makers!”

“You’re most welcome.” Icar told Vladin as he went to speak with Korā and the kids about their day and about dinner.

“Then go back to the city!!!”

“We’re going there, aren’t we?!” Streke snapped.

“You can go there without me! You’re arrive there faster!”

Streke opened his mouth.
“Look, I’m still gonna help you guys.”

She facepalmed as her Gukko got back in its regular position.
“You haven’t listened to a single godslag word that Imjust said. 'I am sorry and I cry that I abandoned my bli d and mute friend, but I am still going to stalk and follow you you unknown chicks! You are only proving my point that you are either an idiot or that you fell for one of us!”

1 Like

“Um. Neither. It’s complicated.”

“Really! There is an abstract,complicated reasons of why you are tagging along like a hungry mosquito!”