Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“I would prefer the second because it is a straight line but I think the first’s safety is the wiser choice.” He told Rena. “But, I’d like to hear Dakron’s thoughts on this before we make a final decision.”

“So their choice doesn’t matter?” Rena said, pointing to Capella and her father.
OOC: I am not sure if those are the right characters.
@Jcton

Blaze facepalmed, a bit embarrassed he forgot about the other members of their party.

She crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow in a superior manner.

Ekimu nods in acknowledgment of his arrival.

“Gladius, it is good to see you. As I was explaining to Azure and Hitora, I must once again ask of your assistance.”

1 Like

“My sword stands for Okoto,” He said, hitting his fist across his chest. “No matter what weather may fall. Where am I needed?”

2 Likes

“Anywho, let’s continue onwards.”

1 Like

“Agreed.”

1 Like

“I don’t think I got your name,” He replied, walking forwards.

“Tohi. At least, I think that’s my name.”

@jayzor17 “I can do that.” Azure said feeling pumped but the feeling slowly starts to fade when she gets a feeling of being watched. She hastly looks around her but sees nothing to prove her suspicions. “Also if we find that guy I mentioned earlier we’ll do our best to take him down.” She concluded.

1 Like

“Nice to meet you Tohi,” Traykar replied, sticking out his hand for a shake.

“How much further” Skipper utters as he continues through the Earth region towards an to him familiar yet unknown location. To finish something he has to do which he also have no recollection of needing to do or what it was.

Tarkur and Era gracefully sores through the ski on their shared Gucko towards the destination of a base of operations in the border mountains between the Earth and Stone region. The reason for it being located there is that it is obscured by the mountains and hard to see from outside the mountains and if your not sure of its location. Even tho people have found it before the base have been relatively hidden from most Okotans. “Almost there” Era states with mixed emotions, “Yeah” Tarkur answers “So are you excited for our next mission?” He continues. “Not really but I’ll guess this has to be done for now.” She said, “I was really looking forward to seeing her you know” She continues. “I know you do” Tarkur reassures her, “But as soon as the briefings over we’ll head towards your hotel in hopes that they’ll be successful and then you can see her again.” Tarkur told her to lighten her mode. Era smiled as they continued towards their location.

1 Like

Dakron shrugged. He didnt have a preference.

He nods. “Well met. Is there any specific reason you wish to bring the Spider Queen down?” He asked.

Hitora watched Skies leave, then turned back to Ekimu. “I believe so. I think I can find some of your last crew you got together those years ago.” He said. He then looked up to a nearby roof and gave a thumbs up, then a motion towards himself. Ekimu may see a flash of reflected sunlight from that roof. (@jayzor17)

Keya sighs, then gets up, storing her guitar/sniper on her back, sight glinting in the sun as she does, and heads down to where Hitora is.

1 Like

“Thank you Gladius; your efforts thus far have been invaluable.”

“And you as well, Azure. As a matter of fact, this ‘Reige’ you spoke of is but one of the problems to be addressed.” He lets out a small sigh, mentally resigning himself to explaining this at least three times today. “Another is a mercenary guild known as the Dark Mist. I fear they are too powerful to be disbanded; any attempt to do so would be a costly war that I would wish to avoid. However, I have just learned that they kidnapped the daughter of Symphony Kokinos. I believe you three have crossed paths with him before; he served the forces of darkness during Makuta’s last uprising.” He pauses to allow them to call up any relevant memories, then continues.

“Do not worry; he has since forsaken that path. However, his daughter is being used as a hostage, enslaving him as a puppet to the Dark Lady of the Mist. I wish to both assure the safety of this child and to remove Symphony from her influence.”

“And still there is one more matter to be addressed. Seven weeks ago Vizuna spoke to me of a rise in Skull Spider activity in his Region, which he wished to get to the root of. No one has heard from him since. Four weeks ago I hired Pheore, another you may remember from your previous travels, to look into his disappearance. She, too, seems to have disappeared. It seems something grave is occurring in the jungles to the south, and I need capable souls to investigate.” Ekimu looks between the three of them.

“All of you are brave, skilled, and resourceful, but this is too much for you to handle alone. I intend to send Blaze to assist you, as well as one known as the Collected, but even then I ask that you search for more help, be it from those you fought alongside against Makuta or new allies you find along the way.”

“Good,” Ekimu says, relief evident in his voice and face. “How you approach this issues is up to you; I can only thank you for trying. But before we go any further, is there anything you can tell us about Reige?” He directs this to Azure. (@Tarkur)

2 Likes

Upon hearing the name, and of her disappearance, Hitora becomes a bit more grave. “Is there any specific part of the region you asked them to search?” He asked as Keya approached.

1 Like

Once the guards sent to the Temple of Creation find Blaze’s workbench, they’d find a slip of paper, a small note, for Ekimu. (@jayzor17)

Blaze takes a moment to calm down, “No, I think they should also have a say in what path we take.” He told Rena, his tone was apologetic. (@Toa_Vladin)

3 Likes

@jayzor17 “I’m afraid I have no more intel to give regarding Reige that I haven’t already metioned.” Azure answers. “Though a bit of spare resources and money for our travels would be a nice gesture.” She said smiling a bit excited for some old school adveture. In the back of her head she wanted to see Echo again after all this time though she knew that at the moment it were mere wishful thinking from her part due to her not having a clue in the world as to where he might be.

1 Like

OOC: you are right.

IC: “I’ll be honest, I want to get there as soon as possible.”
Capella states.

Dax looks at the group,
“I think the longer route would be best.”

2 Likes