Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

The darkness of anger will always have its use.” The Collected replied.

1 Like

“I thought you were going to come with me in one such exploration.”
He said, recalling when Icar said this.

1 Like

“I am.” He said, “I’m just making arrangements so we can start you off with learning the basics before tackling lost tombs and death traps.” His tone was joking but also a bit serious.

1 Like

“Ah.” said Vladin, understanding what Icar was saying. “And when are we starting?”

1 Like

Icar shuffled through a notebook and found something, “Here we are.” He said, “we can look at a jungle temple just a few miles south west of the City tomorrow.”

1 Like

“Why not today? It’s only evening (OOC: I hope. At least it should be only evening)!”

1 Like

“Not getting a good night’s sleep can be detrimental to archeology work.” Icar said, “Plus, the jungle is particularly dangerous at night due to the Skull Spiders and wild beasts.”

1 Like

“Ah…” Vladin said.

1 Like

Hitora shook his head. “Should be good, unless you want food for the travel, but we can probably just get fruit out of the jungle.” He responds.

1 Like

OOC: Hitora, Ekimu, and the others are out in the City; Athena’s in the Forge.

IC: Ekimu frowns at The Collected’s description of the mask. “Is this the only mask you have crafted?” @KAI_BORG

2 Likes

Dakron nodded eagerly.

Streke ran throughout the city, looking for Dakron.

1 Like

@jayzor17, @KAI_BORG “Ekimu I wouldn’t underestimate his work it might not be much but he seems to try and convey that the mask packs a punch.” Azure entered the conversation.

3 Likes

Dax comments,
“We’re ready, we packed quite a bit, not knowing how long we’ll be gone.”

2 Likes

YesNoMaybeDont remember. Was… lostrememberingdriftinglistening to himbecoming us” The Collected replied, his expression drifting into an unseeing confusion, before snapping back as he gave a shrug, and reply of, “You would have to ask the guards who brought us, Ancient One. They would’ve seen the extent our work reached where we forgot to check.

2 Likes

Exhaling slightly, the Storm decided to risk angering Ekimu by defying his wish of silence.

“Please.” He groaned before realizing how hoarse his voice was.

Ekimu nods, clasping his hands behind his back, the mask still in his grasp.

“I shall have to examine your handiwork shortly, then. Now, unless there are any more questions, you should be on your way.”

3 Likes

Of course, Ancient One.” The Collected replied, giving Ekimu a… jerky, oddly restrained bow before turning and preparing to follow his original ‘commands’.

1 Like

Hitora nods. “That’s all, then?” He asks.

2 Likes

Ekimu nods in return. “Yes. I recommend you start in the city of Karios; it is where Pheore started her search. Friends within the Temple of Uxar there should be able to help you along your way. Good luck.” (@KAI_BORG @Ghid @Tarkur)

4 Likes

Gladius took a short bow, turned, and began marching towards the region of jungle, hoping Skull Spiders weren’t as bad as he remembered them being.

3 Likes