Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Azure began making way towards the jungle as well. Some of the guards present would leave their posts and stealthily walking towards Azure’s location.

1 Like

When Athena heard the stranger voice, she instinctively took her bow and an arrow and prepared to shoot. She then started approaching slowly by the Storm’s prison.

She might hear the exhale of the Lord of the Undying Storm’s lungs from the darkest cell, as he was entirely invisible in the shadows. However, the runes on the outside of the cell were glowing brightly.

Hitora nodded, then began towards the jungle, Keya in tow.

1 Like

She approached his cell.
“Show yourself.”

The Storm’s eyes shot open. Two dim blue lights peered out from the deep darkness of the cell as he realized this wasn’t Ekimu. “Well at the present I can’t.” He forced out, his back pain spiking again. “This position is a very painful one.”

“So what? Are you too lazy to move?”

1 Like

The Storm scowled. “Hilarious. You see those glowing patterns?”

Hitora headed out of the city, Keya following behind, and headed towards the jungle, hoping to find the lost friend he was looking for.

Keya glanced back, making sure the rest of their group was following.

2 Likes

Gladius trudged along, trying to guess the amount of time it would take to get to their destination. The sun was nearing setting, and the more ground they could cover without being in Skull Spider territory the better.

Azure continued following them.

Athena eyed them, before moving her eyes back to the Lord.

1 Like

“Good job.” The Storm hissed sardonically. “They’re preventing me from… Well, anything except breathe, really.”

“How so?”

The Lord of the Undying Storm was tired. His back hurt, he was having the closest thing to an existential crisis he could get to, and his back hurt- or did he mention than already?

“I don’t know.” He growled. “All I know is this position is absolutely unbearable.”

Streke stood at the steps of the Forge, looking at the city.
“I can’t find him… or Blaze. I’ll ask Ekimu.” He ran up the steps of the Forge, calling Ekimu’s name.

Athena took a torch from a nearby wall and brought it closer to the Lord’s prison, to see him.

1 Like

She may see the tips of his large metal boots pressed up against the door, but the cell was so infernally dark she could not see much past that.

The Storm, however, could see the light very well, and tried desperately to move his head in order to avert his eyes.

“Who are you?” She asked, squweezing her eyes.

Two blue points flashed on and off in the darkness, as the Storm opened and closed his eyes hoping the light would disappear sometime in between.

“I am one who is in a considerable amount of pain.” He huffed, blinking more. “If you need more specifics, I’m also far too large for this tiny space.”