Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

The other Okotans are quick to point her towards the center of the city; apparently he had been confronting some strange plant monster earlier, and was now doing repairs from some battle yesterday.

1 Like

Athena nodded, as she started heading to the centre of the city.

1 Like

Dakron turned to Blaze’s voice and walked cautiously towards it.

Blaze approached Dakron and said, “Let’s get back to the others.”

Dakron nodded and followed Blaze.

Blaze kept close to Dakron so he could help him navigate around some of the obstacles that were in their path to rejoining the others.

After she arrived in the centre, Athena started looking for Ekimu.
@jayzor17

1 Like

Dakron seemed to be doing well in following the group.

Keya went out into the jungle just a bit, as silently as she could, to pick fruit and, if she was lucky, bag an animal while she was at it.

Hitora dropped the kindling near a good spot for a firepit, then went to look for a little bit more.

1 Like

If that is what is asked of us.” The Collected replied before he began searching for said stones.

The Mask Maker wouldn’t be hard to find; his gleaming gold armor is hardly inconspicuous, and many citizens are still avoiding the city center. She finds him walking down the street, a stout Earth Okotan in tow. Ekimu stops, leaning down and tapping on a crater in the foundation of a building. The Okotan’s mask glows, and then the Mask of Creation does as well. Stone begins to fill the crater, melding with that already present until it presents a smooth facade, like nothing ever happened. Both masks stop glowing, and Ekimu stands, continuing a few paces until they encounter another crater. Both masks glow, and the process repeats. Neither seems to notice Athena’s approach.

OOC: The spider is still there, but it’s useless.

IC: While the spider doesn’t seem to be actively resisting her, the process isn’t easy. Its legs seem to have wrapped around Ilza’s head, clamping it in place.

OOC: Sorry, but the description is still valid and I didn’t feel like retyping it :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: A jungle Okotan vanishes into the temple ahead of him. The area is relatively quiet, especially given the city around them.

5 Likes

Athena approached Ekimu and tapped him on his shoulder.

1 Like

Jevis steps inside the building.

Kryuna checks Ilza’s vital signs to see if she’s even still alive.

1 Like

Ekimu is so engrossed in his work that he doesn’t notice her approach. He tenses as he feels the tap, relaxing as he turns to see who it is.

“Ah, Athena. I apologize; I did not realize you were there. To what do I owe your company?” The guard accompanying him slumps down on a newly-repaired wall, breathing heavily.

The entry hall would feel a bit dark, coming from the bright mid-morning sun. More light shimmers at the end of the round hall, though, and if he follows it he would find himself standing at the entrance to a rather large room. The space around him seems to stretch up to the rafters high above, with skylights painting dappled patterns of light and shadow like a forest floor. Most of the light, however, is let through a massive window, stretching from floor to ceiling and meeting the interior walls on both his right and left. In front of the window stands a tree, twisted and shaped to resemble Uxar, the Creature of Jungle, wings spread in flight.

A robed Okotan in a green mask notes the visitor and makes their way across the room, nodding in greeting.

“Hello,” the villager says once they are close enough. “Welcome to the Temple of Uxar. What might I do for you?”

Ilza’s vitals are erratic, but do indicate that she’s alive. (I mean, unless @TheMightyObsidianDude has an issue with that.)

5 Likes

“Where is Azure?”
Athena asked, hands crossed.

2 Likes

Some guards began watching her from behind. Clearly showing an intrest in what she said.

Azure continued helping with camp.

Skipper was almost at tsim krad.

Riege was starting to return to normal most wounds and scratches healed and no longer visible.

Hitora kept picking up sticks.

Keya kept searching for food, gun at the ready.

Vladin arrived at Blaze’s house and tried to open the front door.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Gladius snapped another limb into bits.

“This’ll be enough.” He said, marching over to the camping spot. “Collected, when you’ve got enough stones bring them here.”

1 Like

It was locked and thus did little more than rattle.