Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

He starts to head over, but Keya puts her hand on his shoulder. “Hitora…” She warns, and he rolls his eyes, finding a seat. For now.

2 Likes

“No way in Okoto I’m choosing to stay here.” The Storm said, lunging his upper torso forwards… And promptly seizing up in pain.

“One… Second…” He hissed through his teeth as he pulled himself up on the door and rammed his head into the ceiling. “Right. I don’t know how long it’ll be before I’m able to effectively utilize my powers again, but…” He raised an eyebrow at Ekimu, who he was practically hunching over. “If whatever you dread is so bad my release is more preferable, it’s definitely for my best interest to see it never sees another tomorrow.”

Now where in thunder is my axe…

Gladius glanced at Hitora. It’s worth a shot…

“Perhaps an explanation will give us a quicker entry.” He said to the guard, slowly approaching. “We bear urgent summons from Ekimu. It is vital that Vizuna be located.”

1 Like

The Wolf grinned, a mad glint in his eye, as he held the crystal over the enormous pile of Blaze’s possessions. He crushed it in his hand, and watched, with anticipation, as sparks rained down upon the pyre. The alchohol ignited, the fire quickly spreading across the room. Smoke began to fill the room, as the flames flickered, weaved, and danced across the pile. Sickening creaking and popping noises violently screeched from the fire, all as The Wolf looked on in amazement. He turned towards the exit, and slunk out into the city.

1 Like

Hitora silently celebrated, that someone could do what he was going to without Keya holding them from doing it.

Keya sighed in relief, that someone would do that before Hitora got a chance to do so more…forcefully.

1 Like

Ekimu backs up farther, giving the Storm even more space.

“Somehow I expected you to say that,” he says solemnly. “At the moment, there is an issue I wish to address personally - with your assistance. Consider it a trial of your allegiance.”

The guard falters, looking between Gladius and the villager who had begun to approach the lift.

“Well, I, uh…” the guard sputters, desperately stalling for a chance to think.

“Yeah?” the other villager asks. “And do you think you’re the only ones who want Vizuna found?” There’s no anger in his voice, solemn and gravelly as it is.

City guards soon approach to investigate the smoke. Upon realizing a fire has begun to spread within the house, they begin banging on neighboring doors, shouting orders for anyone inside to retreat to a safe distance while one of them rushes off to grab a Mask of Water.

Hiraeth waits around the middle of town. He had everything on him already, so he didn’t need to go pack anything.

1 Like

@KAI_BORG, @Ghid, @Runa

While the others where caught up with talking to the Guard Azure took a quick glance around the city and from where they entered to where they had yet to go. She spots a female fire Okotan stressfully running through town to a nearby store. Unknowingly to Azure the Okotan was no other than Virky running her errands. Which at times required running to neighboring cities and villages. The interest Azure had for the Okotan was her overall appearance since it reminded her of Tarkur in many ways despite the more brighter and louder color on her armor. “Hey, guys is it just me or does she remind you of someone?” Azure asks the group pointing towards the Okotan.

@jayzor17

Reige continued through the city with his hood on glancing around the scene he noted for the most part peaceful conversation but every now and then he stared out an argument or fight. Nourishing in the radiating negative emotions. After wards he continued walking.

Domau didn’t do much in his home he simply sat down to finish the paper and its puzzles and crosswords. When that was said an done he began dishing the dishes whistling a little tune. Afterwards he headed out through the door and down to tree the house was built in’s trunks. Between the trunks was a door located leading to a basement, before opening Domau glanced around his perimeter just to see that he wouldn’t be followed then he unlocked the door and walked in locking it again.

@Ghid

Tarkur and Era landed there Gucko next the big house and walked towards its door. “We really should get to the managing of this house soon.” Era points out hearing how the door sounded when they opened it. “Yeah” Tarkur responded scratching his head and chuckling hesitantly knowing that restoration wasn’t his cup of tea. Era chuckles at Tarkur’s reaction, “Well lets focus on why we are here, Athena! Streke! Azure!” Tarkur added. He was met with only echoes in response something was very wrong and they know it. “Think they’ll get here soon?” Era asks. “Maybe they could have gotten off track and are on there way, we should get going.” Tarkur added.

2 Likes

The Storm shrugged however much he could in the small space. “Whatever you deem to be best.”

Only after he said that did he realize Ekimu meant he was coming with him, not sending him on a quest. “Just, uh… Let me know if there’s a doorframe I need to look out for.”[quote=“jayzor17, post:2906, topic:47931”]
“Yeah?” the other villager asks. “And do you think you’re the only ones who want Vizuna found?”
[/quote]

“Terror is rising.” Gladius said, sending a powerful glance at the villager. “Okoto needs Vizuna now more than ever. His sudden disappearance forced Ekimu to send us.” He looked back towards the guards.

“I understand if we are still retained and must wait, but every added minute decreases the chance that Vizuna will be found alive.”

He ignored Azure’s comment. He could not afford to throw this conversation.[quote=“Tarkur, post:2908, topic:47931”]
“Well lets focus on why we are here, Athena! Streke! Azure!” Tarkur added. He was met with only echoes in response something was very wrong and they know it. “Think they’ll get here soon?” Era asks. “Maybe they could have gotten off track and are on there way, we should get going.” Tarkur added.
[/quote]

There was a knock at the door.

1 Like

Era went to open the door Tarkur shortly after. Could it really be them Era wondered.

Seeing only a glimpse of red armor, Hitora jumped up and started heading that way. “Is it her?” He asked.

2 Likes

“Yeah the girl in silver and red armor with accents of black.” Azure said after having observed the okotan for sometime.

Ilza cries for a bit in her room because trauma.

3 Likes

Hitora slows to a stop. “Then it isn’t who I thought.” He says, turning back to go to his seat.

1 Like

“Who’d you think it was?” Azure asked curiously as she turned around as well trying to ■■■■■ her focus on the task at hand.

“Pheore. The one other than Vizuna that we’re here for.”

1 Like

They’d find a fire Okotan with a vaguely familiar mask… It was coated with some black substance in an attempt to imitate paint. It was the same for other sections of his armour.

“Pardon me, but I overhear you mention a ‘Streak’.” He said. “Perhaps we can help each other out.”

1 Like

“Oh I see Pheore is an fire okotan.” She said a bit suprised she hadn’t really payed much attention to the overal appearances of the other members of the old group so it had slipped her mind that Pheore weren’t a jungle okotan.

@Ghid

“Hello?” Era responded as she opened the door, " And who might you be mister." She continued. Tarkur walked up behind Era and began talking, “You wanted to know something about Streak? Correct?”

1 Like

He nods. “She wore red and white, I remember.”

2 Likes

“On the contrary,” He smiled. “You want to know something about Streak. And I happen to know something that may or may not actually be useful. But this is a business deal, after all.”

1 Like

“Ok, gotcha I’ll keep an eye out for someone matching that description.” Azure responded.

“Streak oh you must be mistaken we’re looking for a Streke.” Tarkur answers carefully pronouncing the name Streke. “But of course this information about Streak might be useful, we’ll hear you out.” Era replied.

1 Like