Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Oops.” He said as the door hit the ground. He checks on the hinges and frame to see what all could be fixed with what he had.

He brings out the Jungle mask and puts it on.

1 Like

@BrokenAxels Kryuna merely shrugged. “I’m sure you could find a spare mask somewhere if you want, but its your face, not mine.” Though Kryuna wasn’t the most subtle of people, but it was clear she didn’t mean any offense, just speaking her mind.

@Jcton Jevis nodded as he quickly left the inn and began walking to Symphony street. He spotted a house that he figured was probably his and checked to see if it was locked.
OOC @Jcton Are you going to reply to this? I’ not trying to be rude, but I’m just concerned that maybe you just glossed over this and didn’t realize I was waiting for you to respond.

1 Like

To Blaze’s experience, it would be very easy to fix the door.

1 Like

Blaze gets to work on repairing the door.

Afterwards, he goes over to the garden fence and starts using the Jungle mask’s power to start making a new fence and gate from the ruins.

1 Like

It would work, I guess.

1 Like

The result wasn’t perfect and not too pretty but it got the job done to work as a placeholder for until he could make a complete fence.

1 Like

Everything else seemed fixed.

1 Like

Blaze shrugged, it would work but it wasn’t gonna be permanent. “I wonder where she went?” He muttered.

Eh, not really my business to poke around; hopefully she’s safe. he thought, respecting his friend’s privacy.

He puts his normal mask back on and begins heading back to The Forge.

OOC: his normal mask is a non-powered red and gold standard Okotan mask.

1 Like

Atlas returns to the City of the Mask Makers after a few hours of walking back. I might as well stay here for a while, I have nothing better to do.

2 Likes

“That’s entirely possible. Although, it’s a matter of finding a mask that doesn’t look terrible on me.” Hiraeth scratches his mask.

3 Likes

Vladin payed for a bird and now he was heading back to the City of Mask Makers.

Kryuna finished cooking some skull spider legs, (the equivalent to beef jerky) and began to eat one as she turned to Hiraeth. “You can get some of the others up, and tell them that I went down to the capital to collect the bounty, they’ll get their share when I return.” She got up and equipped her gear.

OOC Hiraeth can come if you want, I just felt like it would be out of character for Kryuna to invite him.

1 Like

“You coming?” Era ask before leaving the room herself. Tarkur could be heard saying “I’ll be here for a little while longer checking the merch, go ahead without me.”
“Ok” Era responded as she went down the stairs.

1 Like

“Merch?” Athena asked while descending the stairs.

1 Like

“Oh that I guess we run a business now” Era joked a little. “But the truth is we have been treasure hunting lately and we try to sell some of our treasures to collectors for profit. You see you’ve got to male a living somehow.” Era explained.

1 Like

“I think Vladin can help you.” she said, entering the living room.

1 Like

“Vladin’s your brother, right? is he big in the treasure hunting community or just a collector looking for something special?” Era asked

1 Like

“He is historian.” she said exiting the room with her spear in hand before stopping and turning to Era. “Well, kind off.” She walked up the stairs, still talking to Era. “After the adventure ended he decided to follow a new dream: history. At the beginning I thought he was joking, but I think he would know a museum that would buy your stuffs if they are worth something.” she said, arriving at the floor. Era would want to follow her to finish the conversation.

2 Likes

“I see, well we can only hope it goes well for him in his endevours right. Of course a contribution to a museum would be an incredible feet tho private collectors are often ready to pay more.” Era explains, “However your offer is intriguing, if the offer would still remain in the future we’ll gladly accept it and I think I’m now speaking on the behalf of both of us.” Era continued.

1 Like

Athena entered in her armoury, a room right in front of the bedroom.
“Do you want me to contact him for you?” she yelled from inside the armoury for Era to hear from the base floor.

2 Likes