Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“I do not want to start a fight.” Vra’axinni said. "I just want to go on my way.

1 Like

“Hehe, uh, no.” Bramble put up his hands slightly, backing off even more. “We’ll uh, just… Be on our way. Right?”

Gladius had returned to the assembled party and glanced back at Vra’axinni with a dead glare. As far as he knew, these were the last two Hunters alive. It would be a shame if there had to be only one.

“Possibly.” He grunted. “What’s in the crater he could be after? I don’t know his cold tolerance, but…”

It was pointless to suggest anyhow. Even if he had any degree of ice power on hand, it wouldn’t be nearly enough to freeze the massive body of water inside the crater. He’d need his full power to get even close.

“The only place we can’t watch from is the opening into the sea.” He pointed towards it. “What do you plan to do?”

Not long after they had finished camp Tarkur tried to find some rocks for a camp fire.

Skipper looks even more annoyed but gives up he stands up and heads off but before leaving he says, “Ladies head is mine.” Skipper says shivering as he was suprised at what had just escaped his mouth. At least it was confirmation as to why he would go there he thought as he left.

Azure notes Vohmans approach and heads over to him, “I think it would be best if you just got me and my friends to that temple sooner rather than later.” She said then she glared towards Hitora and Gladius.

“Could we get the show on the road now?” She asks her tone seemed rude. Even though she felt they needed to take their focus of the two hunters. She motions for Athena(@Toa_Vladin), The Collected (@KAI_BORG) and Keya to come as well.

Reige began heading through the jungle searching for the negative emotions he had been feelings source.

Virky goes back home for the day. As she approaches her house she mets Domau who just exited their basement, “Long day, huh?” Domau asks seeing the rather exhausted Virky approaching, “Yeah tell me about it.” She said as she climbed the stairs up to the house Domau followed. They continued chatting as they prepared and had a meal. Domau told her about the projects progress and Virky told him aboit the strangers she had met, of course Domau had his issues with her doing whar she did and an argument about it errupted the discussion was definately heated and ended shortly after.

@jayzor17
Era looks around town for someone who might know anything about Domau.

1 Like

Streke assisted, finding some medium sized smooth rocks.

1 Like

Keya hesitates. She also wanted to get going, but she felt as if she needed to stand behind her friend here in case things got heated.

OOC: I’m genuienly sorry that I am playing with the timeline like this, but I think it would be better (and more aligned) to have my Arion/Sterro plotline more in line with the others, aka in the night of that day, not in the morning.
IC: Sterro was walking rapidly to the nearest post. You could say that he was actually running. In the dark of the night nobody seemed to look or care for him.
Suddenly, Ganoru teleported in front of him, making him fall down.
“What’s your problem?” Sterro asked, party confused and partly angry.
“The bartender doesn’t know where Capella is (Sterro silently sighed in relieve), but she knows who she is with: Blaze.”
“So… Where is Blaze?”
“I don’t know, but I know somebody who would.”
He said, pointing to Blaze parents’ house, which was near by. “Your letter can wait, now we have more important things to do.” he said as he headed to Icar’s house.
Once the two arrived, Ganoru knocked at the door.
@BlackBeltGamer98

A little child opened the door a tiny bit, his eyes barely visible through the crack.

He would see two tall individuals waiting for somebody to open their doors. One had tan and silver armour, and seemed a fighter. The other had black and dark blue armour, with a long cape. His whole body was covered in spots of rust.

“Kapura!” They heard someone call, “Who’s at the door?”

The door opened more to reveal Icar.

The two stared at him in tge eyes for a few moments.

“Can I help you?” He asked.

Vohman looks between the travelers and the Hunters. “Well? Are we ready to go, then?”

There is a momentary silence. “Do your best to scale the crater. I shall form a plan with the rest of the group, which we can implement once you rejoin us.” The Mask Maker steps away from the cliff face, rejoining the others at the fire.

“To be sure that everyone understands the situation, allow me to start at the beginning. Long ago, before my brother had turned to evil, there was a warrior known as Erebos. He was strong and noble, called a hero and even a Toa by some. Do not misunderstand - Erebos is a Hunter; his only access to greater power comes through artifacts.” Ekimu pauses, staring into the fire.

“One such artifact is what he seeks now. As a gift, my predecessors presented Erebos with a Mask of Power - the Mask of Psionics, gifting any who should wear it the ability to affect objects and the thoughts of others with only their mind. Another was a sword imbued with the power of shadow, something my brother created for him. It was then that we learned the power of shadow, including its tendency to corrupt all who use it. Erebos was changed, and we were forced to lock him away should he bring catastrophe to this island. He was stripped of his Mask, and earned the title “Betrayer” for his crimes.”

“As of now, he retains both his connection to the shadows and a weak grasp on psionics. I have confronted him once already today; he is strong, but not invincible. With cunning and resolve it should be possible to defeat the Betrayer and seal him away once more. At the moment we have the advantage of numbers, though he is likely to have the element of surprise once we meet again. There is also the problem that he is likely to prioritize fleeing over any direct confrontation, something that he would find quite easy at the moment. An ideal plan would allow us to cut off his escape options, or at the very least follow him should he flee. Are there any suggestions?” Ekimu looks about the circle. @BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin @meepinater @Jcton

“If he is near, i think it’s wisest if we put some distance between us and him so he doesn’t know our plans as we make them.” Blaze said.

“Yeah. We are looking for Blaze.” Ganoru told him with a voice drastically different of his regular one.

“He’s not here.” Icar said. “He left the City a few days ago.”

“Would you mind telling us where he is?” Ganoru asked, smiling warmly.

Dakron shook his head, then shrugged.

“I’m sorry, all I know is that he went with his friend Rena.” He said.

Ganoru’s eyes widened.
“Who?”

“She had travelled with Blaze five years ago with a group and they’re fairly good feiends.” He explained.