Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“All right. Let’s go! Just let me take my spear.” she said, going up the stairs to the armoury.

1 Like

Hiraeth nods. “Is it alright if I come? I need to buy some things”, he says as he reaches for a skull spider leg.

2 Likes

“Yeah, sure.” She replied. A few other members had already woken up, and Kryuna just let them know where she was going before heading out.

2 Likes

Hiraeth gathers his bag of coins, his axe, and grabs another spider leg, chewing down on it. “Ready when you are.”

1 Like

Hitora and Keya crosses the bridge into the city. Hitora started towards the forge. “Come on, I have a friend I’d like you to meet.”

She raises an eyebrow. “You’re friends with Ekimu?” She said, not believing him.

“Well, not quite. Someone else. You’ll see.”

1 Like

Atlas wanders around the City of the Mask Makers, looking for something to do.

1 Like

If he passed by the forge, he would see Streke and Dakron talking.

1 Like

He might see the golden glint of Hitora’s armor, a color most likely not worn by many other Okotans.

1 Like

“Let’s go.” Kryuna said over her shoulder as she began walking towards the capital. It was a good ways down the mountain, but only took around 3 or 4 hours if you were fast.

1 Like

Hiraeth follows, humming some old hymn. He made sure not to walk slowly, since he wanted to get there as soon as they could.

1 Like

Blaze soon returned to The Forge, taking a seat by the door as he tried to process everything that happened today.

And here I was hoping it was going to be a nice, quiet afternoon hanging out with Rena today. he thought.

2 Likes

Hitora and Keya walked up the steps, then Hitora knocked on the door of the Forge.

1 Like

Blaze opens the door, holding his shield in his offhand.

1 Like

Hitora looks at him and smiles. “Hey Blaze. Long time no see.”

Keya stands to his left and slightly behind him. “So this is your friend?” She asked. “…Who is he?” She kicks her pegleg at the ground a few times.

1 Like

“Hitora, my friend,” the red and gold Okotan said with a smile, “It’s been too long.”

“My name is Blaze, apprentice Mask Maker of Ekimu.” He said to Keya politely.

2 Likes

Kryuna reminded mostly silent as she usually did. The only sounds would be Hiraeth’s humming, the sharp whistling of the wind, and the sound of snow slushing beneath their feet.

1 Like

“Keya.” She said. “Siren of the Okotan Sea, former first mate of The Ironwolf.”

“How’ve you been?” Hitora asks. “I haven’t seen you since after…the incident.” He says, not knowing how openly talked about it was in the city after his leave to the sea 3 years prior.

3 Likes

“A Siren?” Blaze asks.

She chuckled. “Crew gave me the name.” She said in her sweet, sing-songy voice, like she was born to be a singer. “Partly because they liked my voice, I guess, partly because I can play pretty well.” She gestures to the guitar on her back.

2 Likes

OOC: Oh, good; I thought you meant like an actual Siren from Greek Mythology. Also, what incident was the earlier post talking about?

IC: Blaze nodded, understanding her meaning. “What brings you two here?” He asked.

1 Like