Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Captain went off the deep end.” Hitora responded. “So I decided we better abandon ship, and we ended up coming to the city.”

Keya nods.

OOC: Only metaphorically. And he was talking about Makuta’s resurrection and subsequent re-defeat.

2 Likes

“Yikes, that’s pretty unfortunate.” He said, referring to the captain going nuts.

“You’re welcome to stay and catch up if you like.” He offered, hoping they would stay and chat while they were in The City. “I’m curious to learn what has happened to you these past three years.”

1 Like

“I’d like that.” Hitora says. “Can we come in, then?”

1 Like

Blaze nods and lets them in.

1 Like

OCC: hadn’t had the chance to do a in depth reply. Thanks for @ing me.

IC: A name plate at the door confirmed it is Symphony’s house. The door was locked, but he could always check the windows.

(I imagine that windows in the Fire Region are more like vents to let hot air escape, rather than anything else, so they wouldn’t need glass panels, but might have bars.

When Rena arrives at Tsim Krad, deep in the valley of the Earth Region. She might see the guards at attention, although begrudgingly.

Symphony leaves Sonata and Aiya in Melody’s care and heads off for the Forge. He walks pass the busy streets, waving at Dax, as he passed by. Symphony soon finds himself at the steps and slowly walks up each step, remembering every time he spent with his brother here.

Andhera Geet stands before a ruins entrance. He carves his hunters mark into the wall, before entering the ruins, deep in the Jungle Region.

2 Likes

Dakron and Streke were still there, having been following Blaze for the past while, with nothing to do and nowhere to go.

1 Like

@Jcton Rena walked towards the guards. She was a pretty known bounty hunter, even some of the guards were knowing her. She was expecting that at least one of them would recognise her.

@Tarkur Athena prepared everything she needed for a finding expedition. However, she looked on a window: the sun was about to settle down.
“Should we go now or should we wait for tomorrow?”

Vladin couldn’t afford a Gukko straight to the City of Mask Makers, so instead he took one to a city near by it from the border between the Regions of Fire and Jungle. He then continued by foot towards the CoMM.
After about one hour, the small being entered the city like a Hobbit entering the Shrine. A very long time passed since he first sae the city, and memories were returning to his head, some good, some bad.

1 Like

“Seems like waiting to tomorrow is our best bet we pulled an all nighter last night so we haven’t gotten any sleep in a while.” Era explained looking at Tarkur who had fallen asleep in the chair he was sitting in.

1 Like

Athena sighed.
“OK.”
She then walked to Tarkur and took him up in her hands with no real effort.
“Let’s get this baby to his bed.”

1 Like

Era proceeded to help her do so.

1 Like

Athena really didn’t need any help. She went up the stairs, into the bedroom and put the sleeping Okotoan on the bed.

1 Like

Era followed her to the bedroom, “So now that’s done.” She said quietly as not to wake Tarkur.

1 Like

“Are you going to sleep too or are you up for dinner?”

1 Like

Jevis then, after making sure no one was watching, checked for any back doors or windows.

OOC would anyone be against doing a quick time skip? It would only be a few hours.

1 Like

“I’m up for something to eat.” Era replies.

1 Like

Athena left the room and went down the stairs, expecting Era to follow.

1 Like

The guards recognized Rena, they were the same guards since she left. Well, there was the occasional new face, that heard stories of Rena from the other guards. One of the head subordinates met Rena at the entrance door. He remarks,
“Good day to you. The Lady Krad is this way, follow me.”
He leads the way to the Puppeteer.

@TheMOCingbird
No one was inside the house, it seems they really did leave, like the tavernkeeper said, earlier.

Capella returns home. So far only a few Okotans have seen a tall figure lurking in the jungles. She quickly decides to pack her gear and she heads back to town, to mail Melody about the situation. Her plan is to track the being, while her family knows and can contact anyone if needed.

Symphony knocks on the Forge’s door. He leans on the wall and waits for the door to answer, hoping for Ekimu or Blaze to answer the door.

Melody tells Sonata to leave the house for a bit and that she’ll take care of Aiya, so Sonata can take a break. Sonata agrees and heads off to the market streets of the City of Mask Makers. Her first stop is her Uncle Dad’s fruit cart.

1 Like

Blaze opens the door.

1 Like

Rena noddes and followed him.

1 Like

Era follows.

1 Like