Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Athena showed her the way to the kitchen. There was a big, wooden, round table with four chairs.

1 Like

She took a seat on one of the chairs.

1 Like

“Pizza?”
She asked, looking for food.

2 Likes

Collected had yet to leave The Blaze’s forge, seemingly content to wait for his return after being told he was going to repair The Rena’s living territory… a place he distinctly remembered breaking earlier.

He had started to become a tad… twitchy while he was waiting. Abandoning his original unmoving stance to begin… fiddling with objects in the forge.
Becoming particularly interested in one of the typical ‘forge’/mask hammers you’d find in such a place he’d picked up. Though he appeared to be scowling at it in irritation as he attempted to hold it, acting as if he was expecting it to be… bigger, and differently weighted.

2 Likes

“I’m fine with whatever .” Era answered from where she sat.

1 Like

“Do you have any allergies?”
Athena asked while her head and arms were deep inside her food storage shelves.
OOC: I am hardly trying to hold myself from saying fridge. I really don’t know if the Okotoans would have a fridge.

2 Likes

“Nope.” Era replied

1 Like

“Nope…” Athena muttered for herself, repeating Era. After a few more seconds of searching she took out a plate of Pizza. “It’s a little cold, but I think it’s still eat-able.”

1 Like

Symphony smiles,
“Long time no see, how’s is life for you Blaze. I have a question…”

@Toa_Vladin
The subordinate led Rena to the throne room. Lady Krad was sitting in her throne. She says to Rena as she enters the room,
“I’m guessing you want the job?”

“Edgy as ever.” Rena joked as she entered inside the throne room.

Lady Krad smiles,
“I’ll take that as a yes.”
She stands up and stretches her arms,
“Sitting in this throne is quite wearing on the body. Anyways, I need an informant to watch and study any of those who would oppose my eventual rule. The king has been chosen, though he may be a bit relluctant… nothing that I can’t fix.”

“And you want me to be the informant.” Rena guessed before rolling her eyes. “Come on. Isn’t there anything harder that I can do?”

1 Like

Colex walked to the City of the Mask Makers.

1 Like

“I’m sure its fine.” Era said cutting a slice of the pizza.

1 Like

If he passed by the Forge, he might see two strangers talking by the steps.

1 Like

Athena nodded and sat down at the table, taking and eating a slice of pizza.

1 Like

He walked exactly to the forge, wanting to repair his hunting knife.

2 Likes

“Welcome, Symphony.” Blaze said with a smile, “I’ve been doing well.” He answered.

He invites his friend in, “What’s your question?” He asked.

1 Like

After making sure no one was home, Jevis looks for any other possible ways of entry, weather that may be through an unlocked back door, or window.

1 Like

Lady Krad laughs,
“You think any of my jobs are easy? This job requires you to betray everything you trusted! Your family, friends, everyone on that side, who would oppose me is my target. You simply don’t understand the magnitude of the my plan. Besides there will be plenty of missions that will need to be completed. Right now this one takes precedence over all the others.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
Symphony smiles,
“I want to destroy the Mask of Decay. How can I get it done?”

@TheMOCingbird
The back of door was unlocked.