Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Not a lot outside the usual.” He said with a smile, “And you?”

1 Like

The Collected had, during the time after his little… ause, and before Blaze had begun to head over and check on the noise (and subsequently found his attention redirected by Rena’s arrival), somehow not only started up the smelting fire (seemingly at least partly courtesy of the flaming blade he’d rather unceremoniously jabbed into the furnace/pit), but also begun to forge… something.

He seemed rather out of it, less so in movement, his motions oddly smooth and steady, well, if not nearly expertly practiced in basic, but in concentration.
His cloak billowing around him from the fires heated currents, while not enough to fully reveal his form, at least enough to reveal his silver, blue runic covered mask, and (currently) unshadowed eyes. Both of which were an odd mix of sharply focused on his work, and glazed with a form of unseeing concentration keeping him from focusing on anything but his current work… so long as no one distracted him, be it purposeful or not, from it of course.

2 Likes

“Well, the usual.” he said. “I came here to look for a job, but seeing that soon the sun will settle down I decided to go ask Rena for a place to stay. However, Rena’s not there, so I came here to see if you would know where she went.”
Then Vladin heard Collected forging something, and wondered out loud:
“Is this Ekimu?”

1 Like

“No, that’s not Ekimu.” Blaze told him, “But I advise not disturbing them; they seem to be in a zen state and making something.”

“As for Rena,” he answered, “I don’t know where she is right now.”

1 Like

Hearing that the sounds were not coming from Ekimu, but from somebody else, Vladin became a little suspicious, but decided to focus on what was more important.
Hearing that Blaze did not know where his sister would, Vladin’s eyes widen.
“Oh my…” he said for himself, but Blaze would most likely hear him. “Then what should I do now?”

1 Like

OOC: I mean ‘they’ as in the singular neutral; I’ll put it in parentheses in the future if that will help.

IC: Blaze shrugs, “She’s able to take care of and defend herself.” He assured Vladin, “It’s not my place to try and nose in on her; if she gets into trouble, I trust she’ll let folks know.”

1 Like

OOC: Oh, OK. I’ll edit that.
IC: “I know.” Vladin said, nodding. “But I was hoping that she would be at her house so that she would let me sleep there this night.”

1 Like

Azure was still trying to reach the desired meditative state she wanted to be in it still turned out with no greater luck. She repeatedly muttered in a frustrated tone to herself and kicked some rocks around from time to time. The light in which she sat earlier had disappeared due to the sun setting this didn’t make Azure calmer in the slightest “I’m running out of time for today and how long have I been at this 2 years…” She muttered to herself, “So why haven’t I been successful yet.” She continued muttering kicking small rocks around the floor. “Maybe I should sleep but then again I’ll need to get some progress. Right now I got nothing to show for my work.” She muttered as she sat down once more in the same spot as earlier but this time there were no light illuminating her armor.

1 Like

Lady Krad laughs,
“My dear you are a funny one! Since you asked for it. I do have a target. She’s a witness of Jevis’ execution of Geet and a dangerous hunter. I heard she lives in the jungle. Her name is Capella, and I hear that Symphony taught her to fight, it’s a difficult target and should not be underestimated. That being said there are rumors going around that a new entity is scouring all the ruins in the Jungle Region. I don’t much else, but some say he has a toa-like structure. This could all be a myth, but it’s the other mission I can offer.”

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 From my understanding the mask is user activated. I had worries about that and PMed Runa once. I believe he said it was user activated but I could be wrong.

IC: Symphony nods and follows Blaze, but arrives a bit later. he asks everyone,
“Is everything alright?”

@TheMOCingbird
There were failed attempts at making multiple sword designs and armors lying around in a sealed room. There was a letter nailed to a wall, that was addressed to Symphony and Sonata. It has the location of Melody’s bookshop, in the City of Mask Makers, however not her home’s address. Though according to the letter the shop is a block away from her house.

Rena widen her eyes. Capella? No. She couldn’t. She was Mark’s girlfriend! She couldn’t do this.
Dang it, Capella! Rena thought. You had to be there. Rena said.
“I am taking the Toa.” Rena said.

Vladin was very surprised to see Symphony, their old enemy, again.
“Symphony?” he asked, almost a little confused.

1 Like

Lady Krad nods,
“Do your best then. If you find this being, though I doubt he is a toa, my guess is something like Umurak, if this being really exists, I want you to end him. I don’t want any unknown variables to to my plan.”

Symphony sighs, Well, I’ll guess I’ll need to break the news to him…
“Yes…I exist…You missed a lot, so I bet you’re a little confused. Don’t worry I’m not dead, nor am I evil. I was at the final confrontation with Makuta, but I guess everyone was a bit busy during that time. Also while I’m breaking all this news to you. I got married and yes I have a kid. She’s an adorable little troublemaker, always making her mother clean up after her.”

2 Likes

“Can you give me some more precise data? Where was he last seen?”
OOC: I forgot, who actually is this guy?

“Dude. I was at your wedding.

1 Like

“Vladin’s worried about Rena.” He said, “But, I’m confident she’s safe.” He looks at Symphony, “I’ll need to find where the Golden Armor’s stored before I try to destroy the Mask of Decay; you can’t be too careful with Masks of Power.”

Blaze smiled, visibly happy for Symphony, “I’d very much like to meet your family.” He said as he tried to recall where the Armor could be.

OOC: @jayzor17, where’s the Golden Armor?

1 Like

“I told you, I am not worried about her.” Vladin said. “I am worried about where I am going to sleep.”

1 Like

@Jcton Jevis ripped the letter from the wall and left the house, making sure to shut the door behind him. Heh, looks I’m gonna have to go book shopping. He mad his way to the nearest gecko platform, and read the letter fully over while he was waiting in line.

OOC @Toa_Vladin you may not want to just go inviting yourself over at peoples wedding.

1 Like

“You can bunk with me,” Blaze said, “I’ve still got the guest room in my house in good repair.”

1 Like

OOC: Jcton specified once that everybody from the group was invited to the wedding.

“Oh, really?” he said, a little surprise before smiling. “Thanks!”

3 Likes

“What are friends for?” He asked. He suddenly remembered attending Symphony’s wedding; that was a really busy time as he was getting ready for the event on top of the various projects he had as a Mask Maker. I should probably take some time off. he thought as he knows that he usually remembers such things pretty well.

1 Like

Vladin nodded and gave a thumbs up.

2 Likes

OOC: Andhera Geet, one of my new characters. He’s not toa, since those are allowed to be player controlled. He’s a being older than Umurak and a strong foe.

IC: Lady Krad, the Puppeteer states,
“He was last seen in a ruins near the southern peninsula of Jungle Region. He always leaves a mark at the Ruins entrance he visits. My guess is that he’s looking for a mask of power and is searching via a reliable old way, like a straight line until he meets a desired location, that being said. It’s is difficult to track anyone in the Jungle Region.”

Symphony chuckles,
“It’s hard to forget, I invited all who were friends with me, but a slight hint of confusion led to this joke, i hope it wasn’t too much for you to Bear!
He turns to Blaze,
“That sounds good. Sonata and the kid should be at Melody’s house. We’re going to stay and make this visit a little family vacation. I brought some of my smithing tools so I can work on some projects if I can find an anvil and a furnace.”

@TheMOCingbird
The letter detailed the shop’s layout and location, it also wished Symphony and Sonata a happy anniversary. Also it made clear that the shop and her house were to separate locations that were within a block of each other. It also said that Dax set up shop across the bookstore, after he retired as a city guardsman.

1 Like