Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

@BrokenAxels After leaving the town hall Kryuna turned to Hiraeth as she handed him his fair share of the reward. “If there’s anything you want to buy while we’re in town, try to make it quick.” She said.

2 Likes

After Vladin put the Mask of Healing back in the emergency box, and the box back to the vault, he followed Blaze and remained outside.
“I’ll wait for you.” he said, not wanting to be rude and to go to his house.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Athena was sleeping. Maybe the visit of the two brought more memories than she wanted. Maybe not. The truth was that she was dreaming different parts of the original adventure. At first, she was dreaming the day when the group met in the seventh meeting room of the central hall of the City of Mask Makers.

Rena nodded and took the Gukko. She then flew away, heading for the northern part of the Region of Jungle.
@Jcton

4 Likes

Hiraeth nods and runs off. He looks for any place that sells goods

4 Likes

Kryuna walks into the market place, looking over the different vendors and their merchandise, but it was clear she wasn’t planning on buying anything.

2 Likes

Sonata enters the Forge. She follows the sound, hoping to find Symphony somewhere lurking with the group.

@TheMOCingbird
From what he saw it was only the okotan woman and the two year old child. Nothing at the moment had changed.

@Toa_Vladin
The guard looked on in an unconcerned glare.

Andhera Geet smiles,
“I bet this wasn’t what you thought. I tend not to kill unless I have to…”
Capella sighs,
“Could you repeat your supposed great plan again?”
Andhera smiles,
“Yes…there’s a mask of power. It’s mine. I’m going to find and I’m going to return to my old power.”
Capella asks,
“That’s a list of goals not a plan…”
Andhera nods,
“At this point I have no idea where it might be, so I figured I’ll need help. I can help you gain what you want, the revenge of his killer.”
Capella looks at Andhera Geet,
“Is that why you wrote your rune on his gravestone?”
He smiles,
“I thought it might give a little mystery and good fortune to those who see it…”

2 Likes

Atlas heads back to the City of the Mask Makers.

3 Likes

The Ice okotan(Skipper) continued laying low because there was still a good chance he would be found out if he did something huge. He had been passing by the forge quiet sometimes since he heard there had been quiet the commotion coming from there but he kept a good distance from the forge as not to be suspicious.

2 Likes

When Sonata wanted to enter the Forge, Vladin stopped her.
“I am sorry ma’am but… Wait, Sonata?”
He said, suddenly recognising her.
@Jcton

Rena was entered the Region of Jungle from the sky.

2 Likes

Sonata looked over to Vladin,
“Long time no see! Um… have you seen Symphony anywhere near here?”

Skipper observed the two okotans from a distance but made sure too stay discrete

1 Like

“He is inside, I think, but Ekimu doesn’t want anybody in.”

1 Like

Jevis kept an eye on Melody’s house, patiently waiting.

1 Like

Atlas passes by the forge, seeing Vladin. Hm. He looks familiar. Where have I seen them before though?

2 Likes

Vladin didn’t notice him.

1 Like

Sonata replies,
“Really? It’s hard to find him so reclusive nowadays. I wonder why that is?..Since my husband is inside, would mind and be a gentleman by fetching him?”

Symphony leans against the wall with the satchel behind his back. He watched for a bit before considering talking, though he didn’t and simply leaned there silent. He though about his plans and the resting urgency that he needed to fulfill them. He walked up to Blaze. (@BlackBeltGamer98) Symphony handed him the satchel that contained the Mask of Decay, hoping Blaze would take it and destroy it.

@TheMOCingbird
Melody finished the feast, all was prepared. She grabbed the young Aiya and carried the two year old with her. She heard a knock and opened the door to find Dax Abai, who was invited by Sonata. Melody welcomed him inside and they talked while they wait for Symphony and Sonata.

Andhera lead Capella to the next ruins. She remarks,
“There’s certainly a lot of these here…how did you find them all?”
Andhera smiles,
“Some were built in my presence, and some were built afterwards.”
Capella replies in a question,
“Why did you suddenly start searching?”
He looks at her,
“It’s not a choice I had. I was able to escape my ancient prison and so I started my search…and trust me I kind find what you desire that revenge is something I can give you. Geet’s killer will be brought to justice, well maybe not justice and more along the lines of revenge…”

They were at the southern part of the Jungle Region deep in the east jungles.

2 Likes

Jevis frowned as he saw Dax enter. Maybe this was the wrong house, but either way, he would stay a little longer.

1 Like

Vladin smiled.
“Not at all.”
He knocked at the door and entered inside.

1 Like

Atlas decides to continue walking around the city.

1 Like

“He reminded me of that guy who had Sun’s mask.” He said.

3 Likes

“Sun-Eater is his own entity but Collected reminds me of Sun and his brother, Lightkeeper.” Blaze said.

2 Likes