Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

OOC: No. Blaze and the others are still inside.

1 Like

OOC: Gonna make a small time skip to morning since I’m getting a bit tired of not being able to play my other characters without making unlogical excuses. So feel free to catch up whenever.

IC: Azure awoke as the morning light hit her eyes from the broken roof. She irritatedly groans at the light as she wakes up. She noticed that during the night somebody had brought her pillows to sleep with there was also a blanket covering her as well. She assumed that the things that she had mysteriously received during the night had been from the Old munk so she folded up the blanket and gathered the pillows and wrote a note saying “Thanks for the pillows and stuff it got a bit tiredsome lying on the stone floor. P.S I’m heading out to the peak to meditate there. -Azure :-)”

3 Likes

Ekimu watches Skipper go, quickly perusing his memory to see what he knows about the strange villager. Finding nothing, he pushes the thoughts away, focusing once more on the Collective.

“Come along now,” he says, motioning for the Collected and Gladius to follow. The mask maker leads them through the Forge until they reach a staircase spiraling downwards. “After you.”

Jaspar nods with a sigh. “About what I expected, to be honest. There doesn’t seem to be much out there.”

6 Likes

Vladin didn’t know if he should follow or not. He was there only for Symphony and Blaze, after all.

1 Like

“N-not really, no. Honestly Gali p-probably knows more about it than any of our scholars on the outside, she actually w-went there at least… n-not that we could really just call them b-back down just for that, th-though, heh…”

3 Likes

Streke and Dakron came inside with Blaze

Streke noticed Vladin’s look. “Hey everybody else is coming.”

Ooc: everybody else, I made a slight mistake in the positions of my characters. Please just pretend I was inside the whole time. Thanks!

1 Like

Vladin looked at the two confused, because he when Streke talked he wasn’t giving him any look, watching Ekimu leaving instead.
“What?”

1 Like

Streke repeated. “The others are coming too. Blaze… Um. I don’t known the rest of the names.” He admitted.

1 Like

“The others are coming where?” Vladin asked, even more confused, trying to hide it.

1 Like

“To get a drink.” Streke said patiently.
Dakron mimed drinking from a mug.

“Oh!” Vladin said, finally understanding. “We are already going somewhere after this.” Vladin said, trying to be polite.

1 Like

“Oh. Where?” Streke said.
Dakron signed the question as well.

1 Like

“To visit Symphony’s family.”

1 Like

Gladius folded his arms and glared at the Collected. It was evident he didn’t trust the stranger to go down behind him.

2 Likes

“Oh.” Streke nodded.

Dakron signed to Vladin. “He’s asking if we can come.” Streke translated.

1 Like

“Uhm… Sure…! As long as you have met Symphony or any other member of his family… I think it would be just fine.”

1 Like

“Oh. Um… I don’t really…” Streke said.
Dakron shook hisnhead, indicating that he didn’t know them either.
“Look,” Streke said, " This whole thing with Ekimu, and the collected… It’s wierd, nd I haven’t done anything like this for a while… Actually, I haven’t ever done this. I don’t know what to do, where to go…who to talk to… Before this, it was just me helping out my friend, just doing everyday life kinda stuff. " he sighed. “Oh, well.” He turned and began walking out of the Forge. "Come on, Dakron. We still have to explore the city. Maybe you can apologize to that lady who’s yard you invaded. "

1 Like

The Lord of the Undying Storm laughed ominously. The guards had been assigned to the task of removing his axe from him, and he had handed it over every time, then teleported two inches and snapped it back into his grasp. He kept this up for many hours - it was quite entertaining - but eventually he tired of it.

He teleported onto the nearest street, scaring passerby and coating the ground in icy frost. “Citizens of Okoto - your ruler has returned!” He cackled into the sky, throwing his axe at a nearby fruit-cart and freezing it solid.

“Bow or face the consequences!” He vaulted into the air, teleporting right before he it the ground to collide with the roof of some unfortunate home.

2 Likes

Atlas continues walking around the city, not quite sure why he’s still there.

1 Like

Collected gave the stairs a wary look before he began to descend them.

2 Likes