Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Mask!” Skipper demanded back.

1 Like

OOC I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m going to skip to the next morning cause Jayzor said to.

IC Kryuna woke up, and stretched with a yawn as she looked out her tent to be greeted by the rising sun. Well, no time to waste. She thought as she hastily began her morning routine.

2 Likes

“Facts first!” Retorted Creath

1 Like

@meepinater Skipper let out all long sigh of irritation as he tried to crowbar himself out of the situation he was in. “Mask!” He demanded much louder and with an even more serious tone. The morning sun rised above the city as Skipper realized that they had been argueing all night. “This is getting ridiculous.” He comments.

1 Like

Creath stood up and dusted himself off. “Finally,” he scoffed, “a logical statement.”

1 Like

Skipper rose from the ground as well but he didn’t say anything in response he was trying his best at reaching the mask again.

1 Like

As the sun was rising, both Tarkur and Era could have heard something falling on the floor of the living room downstairs (if they were semi-awaken and if the door of their bedroom was opened).
It was Athena, accidentally knocking her spear that was resting on the sofa on the floor. Oh, these nightmares. She couldn’t suffer them. At that time, she wasn’t actually dreaming anything bad. She was in Rena’s villa. Most of her other siblings were there too. However… However. She could hear the entrance door opening. Was it Vladin? Was it Kryuin? Anybody else? She was soon going to find out.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Tarkur awoke at the sudden noise his sleep patterned tended to be quite random so he just happened to be slightly awake as the sound was made. Era still sleeped as he went downstairs.

1 Like

As he would approach the living room he could hear Athena, moving on the sofa and whispering incoherent (?) words while sleeping.

1 Like

He went past her trying his best to be as quiet as possible so that Athena wouldn’t wake up. He then exited the house walking out on the streets of the water capital gently closing the door behind him. He headed for the market streets.

1 Like

Somebody opened the door and entered inside. It was Vladin. Athena was, at first, happy to see him, but then she realised that he was anything but happy.
“Vladin?” she asked suspiciuos.
“Athena…” he responded without looking at her. “Kryuin…”
For less than a fraction of a second, hundreds of frames representing her and the Ice Okotoan appeared and disappeared in front of her eyes like a flashback.
“…died.”
Athena’s eyes grew widely as the whole background -and Vladin- shattered.
“Kryuin!” Athena scramed as she woke up, jumping off the sofa.

3 Likes

Symphony had returned home after leaving Rena with a knowing nod. When he had returned he came to find his wife and child already asleep. He smiled gently and went to sleep himself.

Dax had returned to his own house and had fallen asleep, Capella took the guest room of his house and took shelter there. Andhera didn’t return that night. He stayed outside the temple of creation, waiting for Ekimu.

Melody washed the dishes and fell asleep rather quickly…
Now it was morning for the Kokinos family.

Well, of course that’s in a perfect world…

1 Like

Before the sun could rise, Rena saw Andhera in front of the temple on her way to her villa. She walked behind him and cleaned her throat.

1 Like

Creath sighed and allowed Skipper to do so.

Dakron lay at the bottom of the Forge’s steps, having fell down. Something had broken, but he wasn’t sure what and he didn’t want to move.

Streke continued walking, until he came across a crossroad. “Hmm… looks familiar.” He took a turn and continued his journey, unaware that he was going back to the city of the mask makers.

1 Like

Jevis approached the house, and stealthily checked each of the doors and windows to see if they had any sort of locks.

1 Like

It was locked and from what he saw Symphony has just fallen asleep…

Blaze had woken up at his place, having gone there for the night and letting stay over for the night.

Well, here comes an earful at best and banishment at worst; let’s hope it ends up being the former. he thought as he tidied up his home before setting out for The Forge.

1 Like

OOC Since the tech on Okoto is fairly limited, I’m assuming that locks wouldn’t be too hard to pick/break. Also gtg for now, and remember that this is all happening before morning.

IC Jevis took out a lock pick, and attempted to icky he lock, making sure to stay out of sight.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 OOC: Wait, Blaze returned to his home and slept there for the night, right?
@Jcton IC: “I want to talk to you.” Rena said to Andhera.
Dakron might recognise her voice. @meepinater

2 Likes

OOC: that would be my assumption as well

IC: The front door was at the side and it was easy to stay out of sight in the dark.

@Toa_Vladin Andhera looks at Rena,
“Do it here and I might listen… I’ve been waiting for too long.”

2 Likes