Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Dakron scrambled to his feet. “Oh! I can apologize to her!” he thought
He began to walk towards Rena, but his ankle gave out and he stumbled. “So that’s what broke…”
He continued to walk towards Rena carefully.

1 Like

OOC: yeah, Blaze let Vladin stay there and that was referred to a lot the previous day.

IC: Blaze packed what he needed and locked the doors behind him as he left.

2 Likes

@Jcton “I need to talk with you about the Pupeteer.”

@meepinater She didn’t observe him.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Vladin opened his eyes and looked around at the room he was in.

1 Like

It was a standard guest room: bookshelf with various books, a desk with a lightstone, a little closet and a bed. The door wasn’t locked.

1 Like

Dakron stopped and listened. “Pupeteer… those two people fighting were talking about that.”

1 Like

After finishing his morning toilet, Vladin left the guest room.

1 Like

He’d find a warm breakfast waiting at the table. Not much had changed in the three years since Makuta tried to escape the Shadow Realm again. The place was rebuilt after it was burned down and Blaze kept true to the appearance of his house. Minor changes were in the decorations which took the form of carvings of the Toa’s adventures over 20 years ago.

1 Like

Vladin smiled as he sat down, eating the breakfast.

2 Likes

Blaze had packed a light but filling meal for himself to eat on the way to the Forge.

Vladin’s meal was similar: simple, light but filling.

1 Like

@meepinater Skipper reached the mask after a hundred or so tries it felt like. A smile of content with a touch of mischief appeared on the okotans face as he had it in his grips. He turned to Creath, “You wanted to know what this mask does, right? Then I’ll show you” he said with the same grin on his face as he put the mask on his face. The mask chaged shape to the one it had when Creath and Maelekai found him, “I prefer this look.” He explained as the mask changed form.

Meanwhile Tarkur went around the market making tricks with a bag of widgets as he looked for something to have for breakfast. The water region food was kinda exotic for the fire okotan in everything from [the Okotan equivalent to Sushi] and many different fruits that he wasn’t familiar with. He bought some eggs, bread and butter as well as some meat. He slowly but steadidly made his way back to Athena’s house. He opened the door and entered quietly @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

At the time he returned, Athena already recovered from the shock of her nightmare. She wasn’t inside. if Tarkur would look through the window of the kitchen, he could see her training, exercising her moves with the spear.

2 Likes

Tarkur went into the kitchen unbagging the things he bought. He noticed Athena through the window and gave her a reversed nod as to say hello before turning to rummage through the drawers and cabins looking for the things he needed. He grabbed a knife and started cutting meat into bacon like shapes. Meanwhile he began boiling some eggs and putting a frying pan on the stove. He buttered the pan and began frying the meat. It wouldn’t take long for the scent to engulf the kitchen. As the eggs boiled and the meat fried he began setting out plates and silverware on the table.

1 Like

Athena didn’t observe him.

1 Like

Andhera looks at her very confused… His face showed that he’s heard of the Puppeteer. He says,
“You have the wrong person…”

“I think I have the right one. You are the one who promised Symphony to help him kill Geet’s killer, right?”

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Tarkur didn’t mind the lack of response from Athena. The food was done he placed it on the table he then went upstairs going to wake Era, “Morning, Sweet heart.” He says calmly. Era woke up and yawned “Slept well?” She asks. “Yeah, you seemed to have done the same.” He comments happily “Anyways breakfasts ready” he said, "I’ll be down in a minute Era responded happily. Tarkur went downstairs and opened the kitchen window to call on Athena. “Breakfasts ready.”

Meanwhile on the highest of peak on Okoto was Azure trying to disregard the rude voice that appeared out of no where with questionable results.

2 Likes

“Yes… that’s me…”
Andhera looks deeply at Rena as if he was reading her. He spoke again,
“Whoever you mean is no worry of mine…”

1 Like

Before Tarkur could finish his sentence, Athena threw her spear, who hit and remained stucked in the wall next to him.
“Dinner?” she then asked, confused.

“Look, I just want to ask you a few questions, that’s all.”

1 Like

“I shall not reveal who I am or my purpose…and I shall keep my promises. That you don’t need to worry. So, whatever else do you mean?”

She looked around, noticing Dakron, and fearing for others to hear them.
“Can’t we… Talk about this elsewhere?”

1 Like