Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“No.”
Andhera looks around,
“I feel it’s best to stay here.”

“OK, but why?” she said, making a sign with her eyes at Dakron, presumably the closest person to them.

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“I have my reasons.”

She sighed, and decided to say the words by their names.
“I don’t want him to hear us.”

1 Like

“If you are interested I know what you said to Symphony. I’m a telepath, you don’t need to speak your answers just think them in yes or no format. I need to stay so I can speak to Ekimu as soon as possible…”

1 Like

He slowly opened the door after picking the lock, and near silently walked into the house, looking around for any indication as to where Symphony could be.

1 Like

She nodded.
“So you know that the Puppeteer sent me to kill you?”

1 Like

“Whoa careful.” Tarkur exclaims. “Anyways yes breakfast is ready.” He calmly explains. Era came into the kitchen moments later and sat down. “Smells delicious.” She says waiting for the others to take a seat.

1 Like

“From what food?” she said while taking off her spear, knowing that at least two weeks have passed since she last went shopping.

1 Like

“Went out to the market this morning.” Tarkur replies happily. “Besides I went up with the sun today, You know bright and early.” He explains as he to takes a seat at the table. “So you’ve been productive then.” Era comments. Tarkur nods “Yeah I guess so” He says.

1 Like

“All right, how much do I owe you?” she said, entering inside the kitchen.

1 Like

“Nothing its on me think of it as a thanks for your hospitality” He said. “Lets eat” He lets out directly after finishing his last sentence since he was starving. Era began cutting some bread whilst Tarkur was peeling an boiled egg.

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“Yes, though I’ve never met her…in hindsight it might be a good idea to learn more of the locals’ names…”

1 Like

Athena shrugged as she sat down at the table and started eating.

“I think you can access images from my mind with her.”

1 Like

He would enter the living room, there was a closed door to his left, most likely a closet and a kitchen with a doorway that led to a hallway.

@Toa_Vladin
Andhera smiles,
“I wasn’t talking about this current time…though that is a nice gesture. I’ll take note of that. I still never met, I couldn’t have. I was surprised when I learned Ekimu was still alive…so many years went by…maybe hundreds…anyways I only recently woke from my prison and she wouldn’t be alive when I was put into it…”

“I won’t even try to understand what you just said. Maybe later. So, I guess you know that I am not going to kill you too?”

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“Well, from what I see you wouldn’t be able to kill me…to weak.”
His haze sudden disappeared and his appearance was visible. He was tall, nearly the height of a toa,
“If this Puppeteer ever comes into my way…I’ll…silence her…”

Rena crossed her arms at her chest, smiling teasingly.
“Who says I can’t beat you?”

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“Well, my left arm says that.”
His left arm was like a huge sword fused with the forearm. It looked like it had something else embedded into it…like a cannon?

“And I have these two.” she said, teasingly as she rose his fists and easily punched him in the chest armour, without the intention of harming him. “But really now. I want to know who you are and why the Puppeteer wants you dead. I also want to know why you are going to help Symphony kill Geet’s killer.”

1 Like