Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Rena looked at Blaze, then at Andhera, then at the entrance.

1 Like

“Yeah, you’re right.” Era agrees leaving her seat, “I’ll go get our stuff” She adds walking off. “Why do I get the feeling that something bad is about to happen?” Tarkur asks no one in particular. Of course his statement would be nothing but odd to Athena but for Tarkur it was a warning sign clearly telling him to be careful from here on out.

2 Likes

Athena ignored Tarkur’s statement, as she left to prepare a backpack.

1 Like

Creath watched in fascination. “Amazing!” He pulled out a notepad and began quickly scribbling down notes.

2 Likes

@Jcton He tried opening the hallway door as quietly as possible, and began searching for anything that looked like a guest room or a spare room.

1 Like

There were two doors immediately down the hallway, at the very end, the hallway seemed to turn and curve around the second room.

OOC: For reference mainly for my reference

@Jcton He scanned the doors for any indication as to what might be behind them.

1 Like

The doors were practically the same, both were hardy wood door made from rustic wood planks. They had clearly seen a long history. The handles were made of a simple and brass-like material. The first door was cracked open and if Jevis peered through the crack he would see a sleeping Melody, upon an old bed.

Jevis did, and moved on to the next door, seeing if it to was open at all, or if he had to risk opening it himself.

1 Like

It was closed, but it appeared to have no lock.

He slowly opened the door, trying to make as little noise as possible, not even daring to breathe.

1 Like

As he opened the door, it would inevitably creak. However the sound was not enough to stir anyone. Symphony was sound asleep and Sonata was beside him. Aiya was in her crib sound asleep.

1 Like

Jevis was no scholar. But he was clever, and knew his limits. He had heard of Symphonys mystical shadow powers, and knew he couldn’t just capture him and bring him to Her. No, he had to approach this from a different angle. He slowly walked toward Aiyas crib, and reached into his satchel and silently placed it in her crib. Then, as gently as he could, he tried to pick her up, hoping that she wouldn’t wake…

2 Likes

She awoke, but instead of crying she immediately went silent. She looks at Jevis, with worry, as if she was on the verge of crying…

2 Likes

He knew he didn’t have much time, and in one swift motion pulled off her mask, throwing back in the crib, and dashing toward the door.

2 Likes

OOC: darn you We all know that if Symphony wasn’t asleep he’d murder Jevis where he stood, right?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m both laughing and very upset at you it’s very confusing. Well played.

Also I’m assuming taking off a mask of a two year old child would knock them out in this world, please tell me if this isn’t correct.

IC: Aiya was knocked out after that and slept in his arms.

The very next Morning…
Symphony awoke to the sound of crying. He stood up and found his wife bent over the crib…Aiya was gone and all that remained was her mask…His heart was immediately filled with wrath as he wondered who would do it, but the best guess he had was her, The Puppeteer.

3 Likes

Jevis dashed to the nearest gecko station, and over the corse of the night, made his way to The Puppeteer. He arrived at the base (I honestly forgot the places name, and spent the last five minutes trying to find it) and spoke to one of the guards. “I need to talk with The Puppeteer.” He was clearly impatient.

If Symphony or Sonata were to look under Aiya’s mask, they would find a hastily written letter…

1 Like

OOC: It’s called Tsim Krad, it’s on the map posted on the sign ups.

IC: The guards recognized him and immediately let him through the door, leading down the stone corridors.

Symphony grabs the letter, after putting the mask into his satchel. Symphony reads it.

1 Like

Jevis enters Lady Krads hall and stiffly dropped to one knee before quickly rising again. “Ive returned, with this…” He said as he showed her Aiya.

The letter reads:
If you want to see your child alive again, come to Tsim Krad alone. She is safe for now, but Lady Krad is rarely patient with matters like this.

The Puppeteer looks at him,
“I presume it’s Symphony’s child?”

Symphony sighs and drops the letter,
“Sonata…I need to go…to get our child back, and I have to go alone. Tell Blaze once he destroys the mask of decay to give you the raw materials.”
He grabs his sword and knife and dresses for the journey, if you could count it as one. He walks into the hallway and appearing at the front door of Tsim Krad. The guards looks in shock as he appears. Symphony feels a darker him emerge once more and he kills the guards swiftly. He walks down the corridors quickly, vengeance on his mind. His mind being filled with wrath and nothing else.

1 Like