Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Which border?” Athena asked as she was heading south, using her compass.

1 Like

“The boarder between the earth and fire region I believe it was.” He says trying to remember its exact location.

1 Like

“By Gali and Akida.” she muttered. “You didn’t told me that we have to go on the other side of the island!”
She took a map and showed it to Tarkur.

“The border between the Earth and Fire Regions is very long. Where exactly?”

1 Like

He points on the map somewhere in the northest part of the fire region boarder near the earth region.

1 Like

“OK, this is better.”
She folded the map and put it in the backpack.
“Let’s take a Guko. This should take only a few hours.”

1 Like

“Yeah I’m not allowed into the fire region you know so we’ll need to travel from the earth region.” Tarkur notes. “Ok, I don’t really mind the walking. How 'bout you?” Era says to Athena.

1 Like

“I kinda mind walking for two straight days just to arrive in the midnight.” she said, a irritated. “We take Gukkos till the border between the Earth and Fire Regions, and we land on the Earth side. Then we walk to the destination.”

1 Like

“That was exactly what I meant.” Tarkur clarified. “We’ll have to land at the Gucko station closest to the boarder of the fire region and walk from there.” He explains

1 Like

“Then come.” she said, walking towards the nearest Gukko.

1 Like

They both followed.

1 Like

After about five minutes, they would arrive at a Gukko platform.

1 Like

Andhera would follow Blaze in, assuming he has already gone in.

Sonata crouched by a wall. She had her arms tightly around her legs, hugging them to her body. She couldn’t stop herself from letting the tears drop down, like a river. She did her best to keep quiet, so she would disturb the others, but her voice broke through and she wept. Melody walked through the doorway and looked at Sonata. She glanced at the crib and immediately figured out what happened. Melody felt her heart drop, as she fell to her knees. Everything went numb. Tear flooded her eyes and she didn’t know what to do. Instinctively Melody stood up and went to Sonata. Once she was near, she sat by her and hugged Sonata.

The Morning at the Abai’s was very routine. Dax woke first and prepared a breakfast meal. Later Capella woke and joined Dax at breakfast. Afterwards they left to the Temple of Creation, so they could see what became of Blaze.

In the Ice Region, hundreds of feet from the Ice Capital…

The freezing winds were harsh and torrential. Symphony walks through the cold, unfeeling with no reaction to it. He entered the city, bearing his crimson armor. The plan is now in motion…

3 Likes

@Toa_Vladin Tarkur and Era mans a Gucko bird. They wait for Athena so that they can take off.

@meepinater Skipper patiently started walking down the stairs. Since Creath seemed to be stuck in awe and was to Skipper no longer interesting.

Azure was now very annoyed by the voice bugging her. Of course she tried to ignore it and relax but she couldn’t help but to scream out in anger. The scream could probably been heard by the camps and villages nearest the ice regions highest mountain.

1 Like

Athena hopped on a Gukko as well.
OOC: Should we just… Timeskip till we arrive?

1 Like

OOC: I don’t think it would take that long so we’ll just say they arrived after this post.

Tarkur and Era took off after Athena had hopped on her Gucko. After a little while they were on their way.

2 Likes

Two hours later, they arrived at an old platform from the Region of Earth, not too far away by the border.

1 Like

Creath snapped out of his trance and watched Skipper leave.
He walked back to Malekai’s house.

1 Like

Tohi continues wandering around the City of the Mask Makers, not entirely sure what he’s looking for.

Atlas wonders if he should stay in the Region of Earth like he planned, eventually deciding to do so.

2 Likes

Vladin continued exploring Blaze’s house.
@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

Symphony walks through the city and nears a flag. He sighed and went to a store looked for some ink or paint. After searching for a bit he found something that would work. He went and took a flag down, afterwards he painted the Dark Mist rune upon it and hoisted the flag up.

Dark Mist Rune.

3 Likes