Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Andhera would glance at Blaze under his shadowy haze,
“You’re curious of me?”

@TheMOCingbird
The Dark Blades would most likely hear the tail end of Orchestra’s speech when they entered the city. It said something about surrendering and all the flags had the Dark Mist Rune painted over.

“Your cryptic words and nature have piqued my curiosity.” Blaze said to him. His mind was racing, trying to find something to help him solve the riddle of who this “Andhera” is.

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“Which words?”

“You spoke of Makuta as if you met and knew him personally.” He said. That and the fact you are covered in shadows and are nearly Toa-sized are among the list. he thought.

1 Like

Andhera responds,
“I did, I knew him when he was young. Possibly around your age…”

1 Like

Several mental red flags went up in Blaze’s mind, kicking it into a sort of overdrive as he still tried to spit any identifying details amidst the swirling dark haze surrounding Andhera.

“How have you survived so long?” He asked, this level of longevity was definitely something of note as primarily Toa-like beings (like Ekimu, Makuta, Elemental Creatures and Umarak the Hunter) had this kind of trait.

@Jcton In the crowed Tarkur could be found looking at orchestra it was something about the okotan that was familiar.

@Toa_Vladin as they approached the counter an employee came up too them and asked what if they wanted something. Era responded with “I can’t speak for my friend but we were actually here for some info about the Mini Mayhem who visit here 3 years ago.” The employee nodden and quickly went into the back.

1 Like

Andhera audibly laughs,
“You’ll know soon enough.”

@Tarkur
Orchestra was an okotan covered in full crimson armor and dark tan cloth. The only that might be similar is his voice.

“That doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in me.” He said, a great deal of caution and a little fear in his tone.

1 Like

Andhera chuckles,
“I just want to tell Ekimu first, after he knows, you will know…”

Blaze’s mind raced, trying to find something to identify this Andhera; mentally cross referencing between what he saw before him and what he had read over the years.

“You said you wouldn’t cause any trouble.” He said, a sort of warning of the fact Blaze was feeling nervous; cryptic talk and shadowy beings tend to do that to him.

1 Like

Andhera remarks,
“You’re curiosity is… dangerous…”

Blaze immediately recalled the failed secret experiments he had conducted, the backfires to be specific, “I know that very well.” He said, his hand was unconsciously edging toward a ready position to grab his shield; his fight-or-flight response was starting to show.

1 Like

Andhera continues,
“Curiosity is like a wild card, you never know what will happen. Makuta’s failing was his lust of power, which is why he created the Mask of Ultimate Power, yours was curiosity, a dark rahi in the race… an element of surprise…where’s there surprise you can often find danger looming over it…”

Andhera wasn’t wrong, Blaze’s curiosity had gotten him into several messes in the past.

“What are you?” He asked, his hand in position for if he felt like he was in any real danger. He tries to get a quick glance at Rena, concern written on his face as clear as day.

His mind’s backburner was trying to figure out a way he could get Rena safe if he found this being to be a danger to her safety.

1 Like

@Jcton Tarkur was still skeptical about the okotan and of course he had promise not to get into trouble so he let him have his weird speech about ruling the ice region.

Azure felt someone grab the back of her head and before she knew it she was up in the air again. The mini mayhem rotated her to face him. “Told you pathetic.” He spits into the snow. He toke his other arm and smashed it into Azure’s stomach emptying her on air. He dropped her as she laid on the ground she desperately tried to breath. “I guess I’ll give you a second chance at beating me.” He said, “Or you can learn from your mistakes now” He continued. He grabbed her again this time launching her of the mountain. The very beaten up and scratch up Azure was now falling towards her own doom or so it seemed. Luckily the roof of the monastery caught her from falling to far down though the roof wasn’t as lucky the force Azure hit it with was enough to make it collapse in on it self.

Reige who was rather contempt with that show of his powers felt it was time to teach the other sources of frustration he felt across the island.

2 Likes

Andhera questions,
“What am I? What makes a person, experience, species, their knowledge, their powers? I’ll tell you this, I don’t care enough to cause harm to you, so don’t make me.”

1 Like

Blaze somewhat froze. More cryptic answers that only brought forth more questions. “Andhera” said plainly he didn’t want to harm Blaze but his other words, combined with all the other traits he had noticed, still left the young apprentice Mask Maker uneasy about him.

He didn’t know whether he should try to focus on something else in an attempt to relax in some way or remain wary.

1 Like

Andhera sighs,
“You okotans are a handful…”
######“what possessed me back then…”

He whispers the last part to himself.

1 Like

Blaze detected him muttering but couldn’t quite piece together what he said, What did he say? he mentally asked, confused.

1 Like