Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Orchestra laughs,
“My fear…”
He disappears into shadow as the blade would hit him. The blade would pass through what appears as a dark cloud, as it faded quickly. Orchestra continues from behind him,
“Is that I’m going to win.”

1 Like

Reige didn’t bother to turn around this time, “Oh you’ve only seen a fraction of my power.” He uttered as he waited for another blow.

1 Like

Orchestra chuckles,
“And I’m not a one trick pony either.”
He didn’t make any move, instead watching Reige carefully as he stood.

1 Like

“Go ahead finish me off” He teased as he remained where he stood his eyes fixated on Kryuna.

1 Like

Kryuna didn’t make a move, waiting for the others to act.

2 Likes

Tohi finishes his food, getting up to keep searching for something.

OOC: I’m not gonna have Atlas do much right now unless he’s needed for something important

3 Likes

Orchestra laughs,
“Now why would I do that? my last two hits, missed. So, why would I strike again?”

Creath continues searching for Malekai.
@Mctoran

Dakron sits down on a crate by a bar in the City of the Mask Makers, lost. “Why did I ever leave Streke? I’m useless, I can’t even find my way to a safe place to sleep.”
Anybody passing by might see him and feel pitiful.

Streke continues watching Athena and Era in the bar.
@Tarkur
@Toa_Vladin

2 Likes

“Guess your kind had a brain after all. Of course a small one but a brain at least.” He states as he dashes towards the crowd of okotans spectating the fight. Most of them ran away in panic as Reige approach but those who stayed was in for a beating.

Tarkur who had been observing the situation and promised not to get in trouble went around trying to evacuated the civilians.

1 Like

Symphony appeared in front of him, as if he was made of shadow. He held up his left hand, which was previously injured from the magma blade. It was healing, and it was significantly faster than any normal being,
“We have a stalemate.”
He yelled at Kryuna, (@TheMOCingbird)
“Girl! If you love this town and the people who live in it, then protect them and take them away from here. I’ll deal with this monster. After all only a monster can kill another monster. Promise me one thing, if you are able to, kill the Puppeteer. Her base is Tsim Krad, deep in the canyons and tunnels of the Earth Region. I am a slave to her, my own sanity void of reasoning…well all but one reason.”
He mouths inaudibly
#####“My child. Is my reasoning…please protect her…”

Orchestra holds out his sidesword, (@Tarkur)
“I am here to kill you and claim this town for the Puppeteer, my slave-master.”

1 Like

Kryuna raised en eyebrow, but didn’t just sit around. She told the members of Dark Blade to get the guards, and begin evacuating the city. Dark Blade had little authority, but they did have the peoples respect, and often times that was far more valuable.

3 Likes

@Tarkur With the help from the Dark blades Tarkur continued evacuating the city.

@Jcton “Who do you call monster? Your species is the definition of it.” He states pressing his sword against the burnt hand. “All of you has the ability to do good but still you all do bad until the time when your good can be glorified and you’d be regocnized as a hero.” He explains. “As I’ve said before I don’t need to fight any off you. I just think its more fun that way, you know why?” He asks orchestra calmly lowering his voice. “Because when you push people to far they tend to do stupid things such as acting hero despite being the bad guy. Despite knowing that to the hearts off these beings you’ll always will be seen as the bad guy.” He claims as to show he had a point. Reige was visibly glowimg brighter than before. Reige prepared his free fist for an attack and it was moving a bit faster than before.

1 Like

There’s the sound of running footsteps through the city. Hiraeth, of all people, had gotten lost, and he had no clue where the rest of Dark Blade was. He grunts, the exhaustion kicking in. Gosh, how long had he been running for now?

He spots people. Wait, no. Not just any people. One of the member of Dark Blade. Jackpot.

Hiraeth runs up to the welp. He taps him on the shoulder. “what did I miss and what’s happening right now?”

The male, who will stay unnamed because he’s really not that important, tells Hiraeth what he had missed.

“And where’s Kryuna? If she’s going against two people, she may need some help” Hiraeth asks, but gets no answer as the male could not remember where exactly she was…

Hiraeth gets back to running.

5 Likes

Orchestra puts his hand over his mouth. He falls to the ground and makes a weird sound, almost like a laugh. He stands back up, bursting into a hearty laughter,
“You have me wrong. Do wrong. I’m not being a hero, do not get me wrong. I’m rotten to my core.”
He stops dead silent, before speaking again,
“In fact I’d say I’m greedy. Everything I’ve done is for my own enjoyment. And I don’t like distractions. You blame of hypocritical actions. You should see your own face. Heroism, Villainy? They mean nothing to me.”

1 Like

“But my point still stands” Reige comments. “Your species is a plauge that needs to be removed.” He states. “We all do bad but we never seem to do good when it matters only when its benefitial to ourselves. That’s what makes me different I can’t be good I can only get worse.” He continues, “It’s just like my old saying. The worse the punishment, The greater the lesson for the subject.” He concludes

Orchestra laughs,
“What is good? What is evil? You make baseless claims and state they stand. The truth is that you are on thin ice. Because of your own hypocrisy. If you judge us, then judge yourself by the same standard from all perspectives.”

1 Like

“Oh I don’t need to judge myself cause when I’m done I’ll be gone again I’ll return to the void I arrived from.” He said arrogantly. “The world is what judges my importance my whole exsistans is to make beings who step out of line to behave.” He explains. “So accusing me of me making baseless clames is like telling the planet not to rotate around the sun.” He responds a bit annoyed.

1 Like

Orchestra laughs,
“So…in that case I am the exact being you’re looking for… I’m practically the opposite of what you are.”

1 Like

“I went her remembered.” he said preparing to attack Orchestra. His body was still glowing like flames he threw a punch towards the okotan.

1 Like

Orchestra uses two step method and quickly dodges his punch. The two step method was something Geet often used and Kryuna might recognize it. (@TheMOCingbird)
He lowers his body, exploding like a spring, an uppercut heads for Reige’s chin. It was Orchestra’s left hand that was aiming at his chin.

1 Like