Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

@BrokenAxels Kryuna Closed the book and quickly returned back to the city square, searching for Hiraeth.

1 Like

Hiraeth was sitting in the square, his good axe next to him. He looked bored

1 Like

@BrokenAxels Kryuna approached her third in command, a fellow ice okotan, who was a little older than her, and he wielded an ice elemental bow. "Dezton,"she said, for that was his name. “Me and Hiraeth will have to leave. It’s urgent, and would be best if only two people went. I’ll need you to be in command while We’re gone.” She said calmly, but firmly.
“When will you be back?” He asked, a little concerned.
“I’m not sure.” Kryuna responded as she turned to leave. “Just have the others petrol the city, and especially keep an eye out for anyone associated with Dark Mist.”
“Understood.” He said with a casual, light hearted salute. “And good luck.”
With that, Kryuna left to speak with Hiraeth.

2 Likes

Ekimu hums ambiguously, more focused on assessing the pile of items the Collected is sifting through.

Suddenly their march comes to a stop. A few spiders split from the group and skitter off into the snow, the rest are given the impulse to wait. Some spiders skitter around aimlessly, while others burrow into the snow and stay there. It seems that it will be a moment.

4 Likes

Hiraeth looks up at her, “What’d you find?” He asks, intriuged.

2 Likes

“The thug from Dark Mist said something strange. He acted as if he was forced to do these things, though he also acted pretty crazy. What matters is that he told us of the Puppeteers location.” She said as she walked up to him. “I’m leaving to check it out. You coming?”

3 Likes

“you know it” Hiraeth grabs his axe and gets up. He sheathed the weapon, stretched for a second, and looked at her. “where to?”

3 Likes

“To get a new sword.” She said, with a slight smile on her face as she went to the market place. She had gone through hardships, but Hiraeths loyalty was something she could count on, and that made her happy.

3 Likes

“makes sense. I should probably get another axe.” Hiraeth is still dumbfounded on how Reige had just broke it so easily.

3 Likes

Kryuna picked out a simple short sword. It wasn’t fancy, but would get the trick done.

3 Likes

@Axels, @TheMOCingbird They might pass by a busy Tarkur trying to carefully redirect the crowds of evacuated people back to the city’s main street and get them back to there daily rutines.

“I’ll avenge you.” Azure promise herself as she looks at the broken mask and the rumble from the roof. She doesn’t stand around and takes off quickly as she reaches the end of the rumble she picks up a rock from the rumble throwing it of the edge. Then jumps off herself and sticking the landing on the rock using it as a snowboard to sleigh down the mountain her destination set towards the mask makers city. If anything this thing she faced was something that Ekimu should be aware of.

1 Like

Hiraeth picks up a semi-nice axe. He drags his finger across the sharp end lightly to test how sharp it was and nods. He hands over the necessary amount of money, and looks around for a second. He sees Tarkur. (@Tarkur)

1 Like

@Axels Tarkur barely notices him from over his shoulder. “Hello.” He says to Hiraeth recognizing him.

1 Like

Hiraeth looks at him, barely recognizing him . “Hey. Do I know you?” He looks familiar.

1 Like

@Axels “Wouldn’t suprise me if you didn’t.” Tarkur said giving some ice okotans direction. “I was part of Ekimus group a couple of years ago I belive you were in it to? If i remember correclty” he says with a smile on his face

1 Like

Huh. Why here? Ilza wonders.

3 Likes

Hiraeth winces at the mention of Ekimus group, then nods, confirming his question. “Yeah.”

1 Like

After getting to the forge, Tohi realizes that he’s probably not going to find what he’s looking for, so he decides to go back to the Region of Ice.

2 Likes

“So how has life been?” Tarkur asks rounding off the last of the people in the crowds.

1 Like

Hiraeth ponders on that question. He thinks for a bit, and answers. “Different.”

3 Likes