Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Wait…”

The Lord of the Undying Storm looked about him. Suddenly, his new comrade was leaving, with all of her pets.

“Uh-oh.”

Kryuna stopped, she didn’t know why. She didn’t know what to do. She dropped to her knees. The reality of the situation sank in again.

Melody heads back to her house with Capella, the first thing they need to do is finalize their plans with some friends, however finding them might prove hard. Melody decides that she’ll keep and eye on Rye, as Capella searches for their friends. They leave Melody’s house and Melody goes to watch the city gates, while Capella searches the city for their friends. They are going to get their revenge on this Rye

Rye wanders the city and stumbles upon Symphony’s gravestone. Well, the one that was used when Symphony was supposedly dead. He continues learning what he can, but the official records can only show hims o much and are quite limited.

Dax watches as the spiders flee. He wanders around some more in the abandoned district.

Symphony and Sonata fly above the jungle region, heading towards the City of Mask Makers. The Rye guy is going to pay.

OOC: Would Blaze be able to run into him?

IC: Blaze was still running away from the abandoned district, telling civilians to avoid the area around it while telling guardsmen to set and maintain the parameter around the district and surrounding areas.

Kryuna managed to get up. She felt like she had to run, to get away from, some one. She didn’t really know who or why, she just felt like she had to run, and keep on running, so she did. She soon found herself toward the edge of the city, out of breath, gasping for air.

Name: Radrix
Element: maybe fire
He looks like this:

Personality: Not very friendly. He is very serious
May I join?

When Blaze turned a corner, he might see a very tall being in dark armour a ways off drop his axe and raise his hands in the air… As well as a suspicious lack of Skull Spiders.

If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em… And beat 'em from the inside. He tried to restrain the grin he felt forming.

Gladius, finally convinced she was gone, looked at the blood-stained edge of his sword and took a deep and bitter sigh. Blaze is going to share a few words with me about being a real boy and not a violent murder person in spite of, y’know… People dying.

Blaze saw the being and began to approach with extreme caution.

OOC: Storm or a different guy?

OOC: Lord of the Undying Storm, all right.

IC:

“Yes, I surrender.” The Storm said, hoping someone heard him. “Is anyone actually here… Oh, there’s someone. Here, I surrender. You can take my axe.” He kicked it across the ground before slowly lowering himself onto his knees.

Blaze continues to cautiously approach the figure, keeping his sword and shield ready if things went awry.

OOC: I feel like Blaze would be able to recognize The Lord of The Undying Storm but I’m not sure if that is me metagaming or not.

OOC: He’s very recognizable, considering he’s twice as tall as a normal person.

IC:

The Storm eyed Blaze suspiciously, until it hit him. “Hey! You were at the river, where I froze the plant-freak! Long time no see, eh?”

She could hear the crackling of fire nearby.

Hitora stumbles around, assessing the carnage.

Blaze recognized the figure and his expression shifted into a multitude of emotions: fear, caution, skepticism, anger and, most of all, pain. Pain at the fact that this being was what caused so much deveatating and ruin to the island’s ancient inhabitants.

“I am aware of your track record; I don’t think I have any reason to trust you.” He said, recalling how The Core said this guy caused a war amongst all the Elemental Lords that resulted in the disappearance of all of them.

He stops by the axe, wondering if he could possibly try to destroy it and use its raw material to make something that wouldn’t be as much of a threat as it currently is.

He kicks it farther away to keep it beyond the Storm and calls for any nearby guardsmen to assemble at the Mask Maker Apprentice’s position.

Kavix and Sevik stand behind Blaze, tense and ready for battle.

“Who’s that?” Sevik asks.

“The Lord of The Undying Storm, Elemental Lord of Ice, has seemingly surrendered.” He said.

“But,” he continued, “In ancient times long before The Cataclysm, he caused, through his own deceptions, a war to break out amongst his brethren and caused Okoto to fall to ruin and destruction.”

“Get some guards and tell them to bring Ekimu here so we can make sure our new ‘prisoner’ is properly incapacitated.” He told them, the emphasis on the word “prisoner” showing that he wasn’t buying the idea of The Storm surrendering like this and it not being a trick.

1 Like

“I’ll be back in a jiff,” says Sevik as he sprints off. The fewer people that knew of his shadow abilities, the better, after all.

1 Like

“I’m not stupid.” He said, eyeing Blaze. “I was only daring to attack this city with the assistance of my former ally, who has turned on me.” He spat out the word ally as if it was painful to say.

“But now that she has departed, I know better than to fight an entire city of armed warriors on my own, and if I tried to teleport away, I would get shot down before I got past the city wall.” An unseen layer of disgust was rising up in the Storm’s voice.

“So you win today, hero.” He hissed. “But my sister is coming for her mask, and not even Ekimu can stand against her wake.”

Gladius noticed Blaze talking to another individual, who darted off. The icy being was saying something now, and guard were approaching from all sides. Time to approach, I guess.

Gladius slowly started trudging towards Blaze and his new ‘prize’.

1 Like

“Your sister was put into that situation by your manipulations; you betrayed her and your other brethren and have caused because of it.” Blaze said.

“The only thing I trust about you is that you will aim to destroy evens your own family in pursuit of your desires for power.” He told the Elemental Lord, making it clear that even with this seeming victory, he wasn’t going to let his guard down in regards to The Lord of the Unfying Storm.

If Toa Gali is anything like the Elemental Lord of Water, there could be a chance to resolve things peacefully. he thought.

He heard the footsteps of various guardsmen and signaled them to keep a cautious distance and be ready to respond if the ‘prisoner’ resisted or attacked in any way.

Kavix was silent as he remains by Blaze’s side.

Sevik looks for Ekimu (@Runa)

Kryuna quickly glanced over to the sound of the fire.

1 Like