Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

@Toa_Vladin OOC: He can ■■■■■■■■■■■.

@Chromeharpoon “Sevik?” Skipper asks confused, “Me Shadow now, not good?” He continues.

1 Like

“That depends,” Sevik says. “You’re an alright guy, I don’t know about whatever that is,” he says, pointing to Arion.

OOC: Yeah but a cloud of shadows is not exactly a thing to ■■■■■■■■■■■ into.
IC: Arion ran away, curious to see how the two will react.
OOC: @Chromeharpoon He can’t see Arion’s body.

OOC: my mistake.

IC: @Tarkur “Should we chase it?” Sevik asks.

1 Like

OOC: But shape shiftting is the abillity to transform the users physical form or shape.

@Chromeharpoon IC: Skipper turns around, “Shadow thing gone?” He points to were he last saw it. “Me not chase weird stuff, me not likey”

“Unfortunately, dealing with weird stuff is my job, now,” Sevik sighs. “You can stay behind if you want, but I’ve got to follow that thing.”

Sevik begins to give chase, walking quickly.

Arion already dissipated…

“Well, shoot,” Sevik sighs.

Arion was in his hotel room, changing his armor.

@Chromeharpoon Skipper floats over too Sevik, “Him lost, did u, he pay, me thinks at least, he’s form me likes me keep for awhile.” He said upon arriving in Skippers tone since the shadow cloud didn’t have a voice of it’s own.

“Okay,” Sevik says. He was more focused on the mysterious entity; he knew elemental Shadow when he saw it.

“Sevik, worried, seems concerned?” Skipper asks floating besides him.

“Maybe a little,” Sevik admits.

“Come how?” Skipper asks intrigued, Maybe Sevik hides something, maybe not telling truth but me not telling truth either so can me blame Sevik, me thinks not. He thinks for himself

1 Like

“Seeing a blob of shadow moving around isn’t a good thing, most of the time,” Sevik explains.

1 Like

Me thinks that too, me tho not no what means." Skipper calmly admits still proud over his new form.

“Let’s just hope this isn’t a ‘most of the time’-kind of situation,” Sevik says.

“most time situation kind off?” He repeats to himself…

Sevik sighs. “I mean: let’s hope whatever that was isn’t dangerous.”

“Me already thinks that.” Skipper comments cheerfully