Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

OOC: other than two Skull Spiders sneaking into the Forge and Pheore’s hospital room, nothing much besides some minor shenanigans, I believe. A few new characters have been introduced, so a quick look through the signup thread is recommended.

IC: Kavix snores as he sleeps.

1 Like

Ganoru saw him, nodded like he was saying ‘hi’, and walked away.

Kryuin nodded back and went up to his room to put away some of his gear, then left the hotel and began walking toward Rena’s Villa.

Mokuzai continues roaming the city as he nears the edge of it. Gravity Hurts. It must, seeing how the city is up here. That’s kinda scary.

1 Like

Athena was still with N’Ghaor.

Rye felt a firm hand grip his shoulder. A male okotan’s raspy voice whispered into Rye’s ear. “You ordered the bounty?”

Rye feels a wicked smiles creep on his face,
“Is the price right for you?”

OOC What was the price?

OOC: 2000 widgets and he’s willing pay more.

1 Like

IC “Make it 3000, then we’ll talk.”

OOC: ooc? [quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:2904, topic:45526”]
OOC
[/quote]

IC: Rye replies,
“Done.”

“Follow.” Jevis said as he walked into an empty alleyway.

Rye follows him.

After looking around to make sure no one was listening, Jevis turned to Rye. “Give me details.”

Rye says,
“I want the bounty hunter, Song, dead. I’m sure you’ve heard rumors of the hunter. Most of them are nasty. I’ve seen him in person, and I’m looking for revenge. He’s a stone okotan with a prosthetic arm and I recently learned that he was working for Ekimu’s group. The one that was getting those artifacts.”
Rye digs for something out of his bag and pulls out a bag of 1000 widgets. He says,
“I’ve got the money here. This is a 1000 widgets. I’ll give you the rest when you kill him.”

1 Like

“Ekimu, eh?” Jevis Leans against the wall. “Do you know where song is now?” @Jcton

@Chromeharpoon Skipper searches for a body but in the specific part of town they currently were in had not many people in it currently. He suggested looking in another part of town.

Sevik shrugs and follows.

Skipper continues to walk, “Sevik, you got story?” He asks as he looks for a new body to take from the streets.

“No, not really,” Sevik lies.