Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Tekan gives a grunt in reply, his cloak off and hung up on the back of the seat he was sitting upon.
He appeared to be cleaning his armor, a small set of polishing tools layed out on the table in front of him as he picked at the cracks scattered across its runes and plates.

Karx gave a wave, flashing a cheery grin before turning back to his journal in hand, continuously pausing and flipping through several other ones laid out around him before returning to his rapid scribbling.

“You guys need any help?” He asks as he begins unpacking from his shopping trip.

“I’m good.” Tekan growled, switching out his picking tool for a more brush-esque one,dragging it through the channels of the runes.

“Ummm… I mean, I’m always ready to record any new myths or rumors you might have hear.” Karx replied, grinning awkwardly as he set down the book, rubbing the back of his head.

1 Like

“Well, I can’t say much on rumors but I do have some stuff to help you guys enjoy whatever time you spend here.” He said as he pulled out a pair of cots and some pillows. “You guys can use these if you want.” He said.

“I also took the opportunity to get some more food as you guys are staying over for a while and people need to eat.” He noted as he asked Rena to pass him the bags of food so he could put them in their proper storage spaces.

1 Like

“Eh, that’s alright.” Karx replied, grinning as he went back to his scribbling.

“Sure.” Tekan replied as he glanced over the beds before moving back to his cleaning.

1 Like

“I’m Stranger,” the elemental introduces himself. “Pleased to meet you, ma’am.”

She nodded and gave him the bags.

“Nice you meet too. may me ask why your glowing?” Skipper asks

OOC: Figured Stranger would glow since he’s an light elemental tho I might be wrong.

1 Like

“Thanks,” he said, “would you like to use a cot?” He asks. “I think I have one in the house; probably in my camping closet.” He said.

“For what?”
She asked, on a jokingly tone.

He laughed at her joke. “I’ll check after I finish putting the food away.” He informed her.

She nodded and stood down, next to the two.
(@KAI_BORG)

Stranger shrugs.

“It’s just something I do, involuntarily.” he says. “It’s like breathing.”

“Oh… Ok” Skipper says, nods in understanding, “■■■■■■■■■■ Skipper can.” he states out of nowhere

Stranger nods in understanding.

“Interesting,” he muses.

“Me know right!” He says happily a smile appeared on his face

Tekan grunted, shifting his tools away from her before he went back to his work.

Karx appeared to currently be too absorbed in his writings to notice the newcomer.

She looked at the two for a few seconds, then turned her head to the carpet.

Blaze finished putting the food away and went to check the camping closet.

Rena was still on the sofa.
OOC: Wait, we are going to camping?