Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

OOC: no, Blaze is going to be looking for a spare cot he has.

IC: “no, no, no!” Blaze yelled as some items fell from the closet after he opened it.

It caused a bit of a clatter turn he said, “I think I’m okay.”

He digs himself out and begins checking for if he did have a spare cot among the stuff in the closet, including the stuff that fell on him.

2 Likes

She chuckled.
“Do you want to help you?”

1 Like

“That would probably be best.” He said as he caught a small bundle containing a first aid kit. “The cot should be like the ones I got in the market; the problem is that I think it might be buried pretty deep inside the closet.” He explained as he began to carefully dig stuff out.

OOC: What’s a cot?
IC: She came closer to him.

OOC: cots are like little collapsible bed frames you can take on camping trips or trips in general that you can put a sleeping pad and sleeping bag onto.

The main reason why they exist is that people didn’t like having to constantly have some thing sticking up from the ground and depriving them of a good night’s sleep and some folks just don’t like sleeping on the ground at all. Thus, the cot was invented.

IC: Blaze dug through the stuff in the closet and found one of two connector rods that went on either end of the cot to give it support. “Okay, found one piece out of three.” He said to himself as he put the rod to the side and began digging for the rest of the cot.

1 Like

Rena was looking for another piece.

She found a folded set of metal bars with some kind of fabric, like a tarp, folded in it. This is the main body of the cot.

“I found something.”

“Looks like the bag broke;” he said as he fished around and digging out various camping equipment. “That’s the main part of the cot. It opens up like an accordion then is opened up like a book.”

She nodded.

Eventually, they both find the other metal bar.

Rena pointed to it.

“Thanks.” Blaze said as he dug it out.

He brought the pieces together and showed her how to set it up and take it down.

She was looking at him.

He looks at her with a confused expression.

@Tarkur Sevik and Stranger were still with Skipper.

Many an okotan passes Kavix as he sleeps on the park bench, paying him little attention.

1 Like

“What?”

“Why were you looking at me like that?” He asks, his tone wasn’t accusing or the like, just confused.

She shrugged.
“Just looking at you.”

Dax decides to act as a guard for the Forge in the mean time. It’s better than carelessly searching the city for Ekimu’s group.

Rye visits the market hoping to find information on Song’s whereabouts.

Geet’s group travel through the jungle. They are about half-way to the jungle capital.

Symphony picks Sonata up. He carries her part of the way. After awhile Symphony helps her limp towards the fire region. They do this in turns.