Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

He shrugged, accepting the reason, “So, it’s actually pretty simple to set up a cot.” He says, handing her the dissembled cot.

She took it.

@Chromeharpoon Skipper stood there whistling happily.

“You two have anywhere to stay for the night?” Sevik asks Stranger and Skipper.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon “Nope Skipper got nada after being thrown out his apartment, sad story indeed tho Skipper found new friends so tale got good ending too.” He explains

1 Like

“I can get us all rooms at an inn here in the city,” Sevik offers.

1 Like

“G8 that would be.” Skipper says and nods in response

“That would be most kind of you,” Stranger says to Sevik.

“I’ve got the money,” Sevik assures the two.

Skipper was going too say that he could pay for his room but didn’t seing as Sevik would probably turn down the offer like last time. “Thank you” He says instead

“It’s nothing,” Sevik assures him.

Skipper smiles and is ready too head off.

Echo wishes the break was just over, everything had been too quiet lately. He begins to go look for Kryuin.

Dax wanders around the City of Mask Makers. He’s in his guard uniform. He’s looking for the members of Ekimu’s party and he is going to use his title of guardsman to do it.

Rye learns a little from the market. Apparently, Song went hunting before and sold the stag he hunted here. He also learned that Song left the City of Mask Makers and went into the Jungle Region. He goes to the tavern where he posted the bounty and updates it with the new information.

Geet chuckles,
“How long has it been since we’ve had a decent outing, together.”
“Only forever.”
Capella retorts, jokingly.
Melody giggles,
“Now, now we’ve had better time getting along than this.”
Geet raises an eyebrow (if they exist on the g2 okotans),
“Really, did we ever have any trouble getting along with each other?”
Capella lightly wacks Geet on his head,
“No, no issues here.”

Symphony sets Sonata down. They are about a quarter of their journey, still in the jungle. Symphony makes a basic crutch out off some wood and vines and gives it to Sonata. Sonata smiles and uses it to help herself walk. This way they can quicken their pace to the Fire Capital.

Jevis decides to head back to the tavern to see if any on had more information, Blaze had gone inside a house, and

jevis didn’t think that breaking in would be worth the information. After finding the new info, Jevis began his truck toward the region of jungle.

3 Likes

Nahgor stood up and headed to the door
“thanks for everything but there are thing I need to do… can you give this to Lync?”
he passes a throbbing red gemstone wrapped in coarse cloth.
“It’s the power source I’ve been using for my tools I want her to have it as a m-memen…memento” he says trying to choke back tears

OOC: sorry was in france

2 Likes

“Sit down. Why are you crying?”

1 Like

“What i’m not… * sigh * I-I’m broken, and not in the “Oh I can’t make friends” way as in I’m dying”

She sat down on an armchair and motioned for him to do as well.

1 Like

He sat down face in his palm

OOC: You wanted to say face in palm.
IC: “Explain.”

1 Like