Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Sevik blinks away to another rooftop as Kavix fires upon Rach’s back

OOC: Hercules Mulligan?

IC: They might notice Lync on a nearby rooftop, squeezing off a few shots over her shoulder as she leaps from rooftop to rooftop in an attempt to escape Pheore.

3 Likes

Rach jumps sideways and does a 180, lunging back at Kavix, ready to stab with two arms.

Kavix raises the web-covered shield as he thrusts out his sword. Sevik fires a few shots from his elemental bow while Rach is distracted.

@jayzor17 “Ah, Lync!” exclaims Stranger, “Good to see you again!”

1 Like

“Hi Stranger, talk to you later,” she grunts out as she sprints by, Pheore hot on her heels.

1 Like

Rach shoots a web out of his mouth, trying to bind the sword to Kavix’s chest, as he dodges to the side, leaving the bolts on their previous path, most likely in the general direction of Kavix.

2 Likes

“Need any help?” asks Stranger.

Kavix swears, dropping to the floor to avoid the bolts, some hitting his shield as he does so. The webbing had caught on Kavix’s right arm.

“Gross!” he complains.

1 Like

Kryuin saw Skyll and figured she would a priority to take down. “Echo, I might need your help for this one!” @BrokenAxels Kryuin called over his shoulder as he cut his way toward her.

Rach leaped at him again.

Skyll laughed. “Aw, does the little cutie need to tag team to take me on? Adorable. They know they’re pathetic.” She says, spitting the last part.

Echo looks at him, nodding with a grunt. “I got your back”

Kryuin made a leap at her and swung his blade horizontally at her head.

She raised her staff up to block the swing with its blade. “Nuh-uh, little one.”

Kryuin landed at her fight and thrusted toward her stomach.

Geet sighs and looks at Bramble (@Ghidora131),
“You never gave me your name, I’m Geet.”
He pauses and looks at the ground briefly,
“I’ll be going never to sure when I’m needed.”
He heads off to find Melody and Capella, looking for them in the crowd. It was a prime time for anyone to attack him in the crowd, seeing as he is now alone.

Dax finds himself deep in the abandoned district fighting some skull spiders. He ended up in a section of the district that he had not visited as often and didn’t know the lay out.

Rye fold the note and puts it in his bag. He decides to leave the inn, for a business trip. He walks out onto the okotan streets.

Symphony asks,
“I am looking to apprentice myself to you master blacksmith. Would you be willing to take me in as your disciple?”
The master blacksmith shakes his head,
“I already have a couple of apprentices and they’ve proven enough to deal with. I honestly don’t think it would be worth my time to take up another.”
Symphony nods somberly and walks out of the blacksmith shop, it was called the “Heated Anvil” He walks home, wondering if there was a way for him to make it worth the master blacksmith’s time to take him in, but so far no thoughts came to his mind.

Sonata wander the market, she buys a few ingredients for a fruit salad and a little jerky for Symphony. She’s happy to spend time with her friend, though at this point she won’t be able to complete her father’s dream and that’s the one thing that takes precedent. It’s the most important thing for her to do. She’s going to stop all the fighting, though she wonders now what her father meant by it. What was the fighting that he desired to stop?

She leaps backwards and shoots a web at him out of the tip of her staff. “Nice try there.”

A thin layer of snow rained down on where Hitora once was, and the Lord of the Undying Storm scowled.

“Very well. Prove it, since I’m tired of playing.”

The Storm leapt into the air, lunging downwards with his axe at Hitora.

Hitora rolled to the side and leaped into the air, throwing the shield down at his back full force. “Here!” He yells, muscles screaming to him as he falls downwards. As he hits the ground, he knows that getting up will be near impossible.

Tangi hears fighting over her music, and she heads towards the noise to see what’s going on.

Blaze did his best to hide.

As the shield collided with the Storm’s back, something cracked. And it wasn’t just his back armour.

Ice instantly caked across where the shield had managed to fracture his armour, hitting it at just the right angle with just the right amount of force. Irregular and brittle ice spikes started to form around where the Storm lay. He shot back up as quickly as he could, danger in his eyes.

Gladius expected a “wait here.” or perhaps a “I’ll try and speak with her.” But when Blaze responded to this information by trying to hide, Gladius could only feel that something was wrong.

He stalked to where Blaze was hiding and crouched down. “Look, I know this is- Ah, you would would you?” He growled as he dropped his sword, reaching towards his back and pulling off a Skull Spider, which after placing beneath his foot, he ripped in half.

1 Like

Blaze was trying to keep out of sight of any Skull Spiders. He wanted to find a peaceful way out, desperately; but he saw no out. He may need to take a life of a person.

He talked a bit bigger when he felt he had some advantage but this was a situation where he felt he was at a full disadvantage.

OOC: is this how an apprentice to Ekimu should act? I think not…why not encourage Blaze by telling him what is at stake?