Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kavix tries to catch the webbing with his weapons, but one glob hits his leg. He swears as he is pinned in place, firing his bow rapidly as Sevik lunges at Rach from behind.

“Uh, a little help here, please?!” Kavix calls from the roof.

Stranger grabs the sword. Now wielding two blades, he jogs over to help Lync.

1 Like

She ignored Echo’s rambling. “Echo, where’s my brother?!” Kryuna said in a panicked voice, something which she rarely was. “Where is he!?”

1 Like

“Hey! wait for me!” Choroko yelled to Echo. (@BrokenAxels)

A few tears well up in Hiraeths eyes as he mumbles “Gone.”

1 Like

“Wh-what do you mean, where’d he go?” Kryuna said in quieter tone.

1 Like

“He gave his life” Hiraeth spouts out after a few seconds of silence.

2 Likes

“Wh-what?” Kryuna asked, a confused, and frightened look on her face.

2 Likes

“He’s dead” Hiraeth looks at her, he was obviously broken right now “and I didn’t object over a dumb promise”

He paused, collecting himself as well as he could “I’m sorry.”

2 Likes

Kryuna stopped. “What, n-no. No.” She barely said under her breath as she collapsed against a nearby wall.

1 Like

Choroko was right behind Hiraeth. “I’m sorry as well,” she says to Kryuna in a sad town

Blaze is still looking for the others.

1 Like

Kryuna ignored her, as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

OOC Kruna has no idea who Choroko is by the way.

2 Likes

Hiraeth began to let the tears fall- years and years worth of pent up emotion coming out like a dam bursting. There was no noise, though, as he wept in complete and utter silence. “I’m tired of this.”

2 Likes

Kryuna looked up. “How? Why?” She said softly.

“Spear through the head, and to I don’t know why” a brief, sad chuckle escaped Hiraeth “And I never will”

1 Like

“What was he doing? Why couldn’t he retreat?” Kryuna asked. “Who did it?”

OOC Didn’t Ekimu tell them to hold the line, that might be something good to mention to Kryuna. @BrokenAxels

“Something about a line.” Hiraeth responds in a defeated tone. “I dont know who did it, either, but she called the skull spiders her subjects.”

The tone in Hiraeths voice got a little more menacing during the last sentence- it was obvious he despised her.

2 Likes

Kryuna’s head dropped into the palms of her hands. “Who said something about a line? Why did the queen ki-ki-kill h-” She couldn’t finish speaking before she burst into tears.

1 Like

“Ekimu did, and she was fighting both of us.”

1 Like

Kryuna froze. Ekimu. She looked up, anger in her eyes, then noticed the scarf that Hiraeth was holding. “His scarf…”

1 Like