Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Hiraeth wants to give it to her in that moment, but he was a man of his word, unfortunately. “He told me to give it to Athena”

“What? Oh…” She could barely talk now, she was weeping to much.

“…here.” Echo hands her the cloak, “just for now, ok? I don’t intend on going against one of his last wishes.”

Lync has Pheore pinned under her knee, one hand gripped around Pheore’s sword arm and keeping it off to the side. Pheore’s other hand was clasped around Lync’s neck, slowly choking the life out of the other Okotan.

“Just let go already,” Pheore snarls. Lync’s only response is a sputtering gasp.

1 Like

Kryuna took it out of his hands. “Thank you. Could you leave.” Was all she could make out before choking up again. It was clear that she wanted some time alone. @KingBoss

1 Like

“Can you promise me you will stay safe?”

She nodded.

“I’ll be at the forge if you need me” Hiraeth began to walk away, intent on finding a place to have some alone time as well

1 Like

Kryuna curled up and leaned against the wall, sobbing into Kryuin’s scarf.

“well all right, be safe” Choroko says to Kryuna and than follows Hiraeth. (@BrokenAxels)

Stranger rests his blades on either side of Pheore’s neck.

“I will ask only once,” he warns, “release my friend.”

1 Like

During all of this Tekan and Karx had been captured by the Cult of Flaming Blades soon after encountering, and subsequently bypassing their wall of eternal fire.

Currently they were in one of the cult’s fairly numerous cell’s, waiting for both interrogation, and the dictation of their fate by the Cult’s leader once they had the time.

Karx had of course reacted fairly strongly at first, taking to flights of worried fancy, planning, and muttering before calming down and essentially immersing himself in his journals, which were returned with the majority of his supplies after any potentially dangerous one were removed, as he hurriedly wrote out all of what he’d so far seen, and witnessed in confirmation, and addition of what he knew of the cult.

Tekan on the other hand had arrived calmly… at least before his Scythe, and cloak were taken. One for being a weapon, the other to both ensure he could preform no hidden movements, and after their captors had a fairly noticeable reaction to the runes and markings across his form. Currently he’d taken to angered muttering while left alone, and enraged yelling at their guards while they were in view. He’d also managed to cover the interior of his cell in fairly detailed, and relatively astounding artistic designs using his natural strength, and self-given ‘claws’.

Pheore meets Stranger’s eyes with a level stare. She relaxes her grip, letting her arm fall to the ground. Lync flops down, coughing and sputtering and gasping greedily for air. She is now pinning Pheore with her body as she recovers.

1 Like

“… Uh, thank you for being cooperative?” Stranger awkwardly compliments. Battle was still a new experience for him.

1 Like

Pheore lets go of her other sword. “Yeah, whatever. Just get her out of here.” Lync is still coughing.

1 Like

“Don’t I have to… I dunno, bind her or something?” Stranger asks Lync.

1 Like

Rach jumped upwards and back, leaving himself not between the two.

Skyll scoffed. “I’ll let you go after this one, fly.” She says as she turns to Gladius. “Now where were we?”

Sevik works to free Kavix in what little time he has been allotted.

“Is this an average day for you, Kavix?” he asks.

“I think,” answers the merchant. “To be honest, I’m fairly new to the job, myself.”

@Runa Skipper transforms into a skull spider and walk through a hole in the web. He crawls towards Skyll and tries to camouflage himself with the spiders carrying her

OOC: The spiders stopped carrying her like as soon as they got on the roof before the attack.

IC: Skyll saw the spider. “What are you doing? Go continue the attack!”

Rach lunges at the two.

1 Like