Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Jevis stalked out of the building and put his hood back on as he slipped into the crowds.

OOC: I know but Choroko knows that Hiraeth was friends with Kryuin, and she wants to help him out but she doesn’t understand him, also I’m sorry for this being weird.

IC: she quickly stops hugging him and follows

Lync limps away from Pheore. “Come on, my hack my stuff’s this way.”

1 Like

Ooc- it’s fine man, as long as it’s in character i’m ok with almost anything, my characters are a different story though XP

Ic- Hiraeth wonders what to do

1 Like

“We were about to-”

Then the spider appeared, adamantly ignoring Skyll’s request to obey her. Don’t know, and definitely don’t care.

He brought his sword up and then back down against Skyll’s body.

Skyll moves back a slight bit and raised her staff to block. She then pushed to force him back and turned to the Skull Spider. “I said get back to the attack!”

Melody and Capella reach Geet’s hideout. They dig a grave where they bury his body. Melody takes a large, flat stone and chisels into it. It reads:

Geet Skarn Kokinos
Born 8 B.T. (Before Toa) Died 20 A.T. (After Toa)
Brother and dearest friend, Geet was there when my brother left. He did fall into hate, but always found a way to love his family. May he rest in the toa’s care, high in the stars, till the day I’ll join him.- Melody Kokinos
Dear Friend and protector, Geet taught me control over my anger and he gave me hope that we can change who we are, no matter our past. May he take all regrets and burn them in the stars, leaving nothing but joy.- Capella Abai
To anyone who knows Geet, may they write their names and memories of him on this stone, there is plenty room for more tales of Geet.

The two solemnly vow to take his killer under custody and turn him in to the authorities. They leave Geet’s hideout and go towards the Jungle Capital, paying for a Gukko to take the to the city of mask makers.

Symphony and Sonata finish their dinner. Symphony goes back to Heated Anvil. He asks again, but the answer is the same. Symphony sighs and looks for work in the markets.

Sonata reads a book in her inn room.

Dax fights more of the Skull Spiders, near some others. He hasn’t fully noticed them, more worried about the spiders. (@Runa)

Rye plots his next course of action. He’s going to find Orchestra, or rather Symphony Kokinos and take away everything he loved, because he was the reason that Rye lost his own friend. He’s already killed Geet, (by proxy of setting the bounty) and he’s determined to fully avenge his friend, first things to do is to find this Symphony.

Mokuzai winces as he feels himself stab through another skull spider. Traversing this city is so hard. I feel like a broken, hollowed out knight of sorts. Excepts Knights fight for other people. He looks at the corpse of the skull spider. Do they have hearts. I never thought about that. What organs does a spider have?

@Runa The spider walks away and clmibs the walls so that it can come up behind her and possible climb on top of her.

OOC: Oof, my bad.

Stranger follows.

Bidding Rach adieu, Sevik and Kavix blink away to another rooftop, further away.

1 Like

Gladius grunted when she didn’t even seem slightly fazed by the attack, then went flying onto his back. Okay, so… can’t distract her by fighting. Maybe I can keep her talking? Long enough for Blaze to leave, at least.

Still watching the rogue spider scurry off, her hand reaches up to her neck and wipes it. When her hand dropped down, it was stained with the almost black substance. “I’m going to need to have a talk with that one.” She growled, obviously distracted from the fight at hand.

Kavix and Sevik decide to find some of the other members of the party.

Blaze could be found running away from the Skull Spiders.

Sevik and Kavix run to him.

Blaze kept running, obviously wanting to put as much distance between himself and the spiders as possible.

OOC: oh, I just realized a joke for one of Blaze’s big achievements in this RP: he _talk no jutsu_ed a living mask of shadows. And there is no chance of that with Skyll because she won’t wanna talk; just kill,

@Runa Skipper gets hit by the substance and flies to the ground he heads once again towards Skyll. Soon the spider was transformed into Skyll herself throwing a punch at her. “U not allowed 2 stain me with black liquid” Skipper roars

OOC: I think there’s a bit of a misunderstanding here. She wiped her blood from her wound, and it stained her own hand.

OOC: Oof

@Runa IC: Skipper still throws a punch seing as his cover now was blown.

She moves to the side and brings her staff down towards his arm.