Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“What the karzahni?” Kryuna moved closer to it, and slow moved her hand out toward it to see if it was hot.

It wasn’t. The temperature barely changed. “So, he betrayed you, too.” It growled.

2 Likes

Kryuna stepped back. “Wh-what?” She said, tired and bewildered.

“Ekimu. He betrayed you.” It clarifies.

1 Like

Kryuna paused. “I-I don’t know- who are you?”

1 Like

Capella continues searching the city. She looks for anyone that could be an ally.

Melody watches the city gate, keeping and eye out of who leaves and enters.

Dax wanders around wondering if there’s anyone around.

Rye looks at the gravestone, wondering what person this Symphony was.

Symphony and Sonata enter the city of Mask Makers. They are in cloaks and are using their aliases, “Brass” and “Leafe”. Melody sees them enter, but doesn’t recognize them.

“A friend,” It says. “And one that needs help getting back at the man who led to your brother’s death.”

1 Like

Blaze stowed the axe and told the guards to get The Storm to Ekimu to have him determine what is to be done, “…I’m going to see if everything is clear.”

All of the fear, anxiety, and maddening grief seemed to drain from Kryuna, instead it was replaced with an unwavering, resolute, hatred. “Continue.”

1 Like

Blaze eventually walks into the area Rye was, looking for anyone who was around and either looked suspicious or in need of help.

The axe was heavy - incredibly so, considering it was about the same size as Gladius’ sword and was clearly intended as a hatchet for the Storm. He seemed disgusted when Blaze hauled it up in his hands, and rose to his knees begrudgingly as the guards marched him back towards the city’s center.

“Everything is clear.” Gladius said to Blaze. “I don’t think any of her army would be stupid enough to remain behind.” The comment about the blood appeared to have gone over his head.

“One soldier, Spider or otherwise, can cause problems.” Blaze said.

@TheMOCingbird Azure finished cleaning away spiders and was headed towards the forge. As she walked she noticed alot of things one of them being someone that looked like they were part of Kryuins family, she also sees the purple flame. She decides to go over to her, “Hello.” She says, “Could it be your Kryuin’s sister?” Azure asks.

1 Like

Rye was alone. He was staring at a grave stone. The grave stone was Symphony’s

Blaze begins walking to him.

Kavix follows.

“I need you to get me something…” It says as it dissipates at Azure’s arrival.

Kryuan turned to look at Azure, she She looked pretty shaken up, but managed to speak. “Y-yes.”

1 Like

@TheMOCingbird “You two look really simular.” She said cheerfully. She then noticed that Kryuna didn’t feel well, " Sorry if I’m bad at this but are you alright?" She asks.

1 Like

“No. I’d like some time alone.” She responded sheepishly.