Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I’m sure.” She responded. @Runa

Azure waved goodbye and headed off, she waited until the next block before she gave out a sigh of relief. “Poor soul.” she thinks in the back off her head.

@Toa_Vladin Hipa left Ghabix and started heading towards the MM city since he still needed to find that job.

“What has brought you out here?” Blaze asks, walking to stand near Azure.

“As I was saying…” The flame says as it flickers back…

2 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I was just heading towards the forge.” Azure said, “Also I met Kryuin’s sister.” She states, “Of course she wanted some alone time so I let her have that.” She concluded with a smile.

“I advise you get to The Forge soon, it isn’t safe out here right now.” He said.

“Where could I find Kryuna?” He asks.

Rye replies to his question, albeit a bit late,
“I’m visiting a grave, why is it of concern to you?”

“The recent attack by the Skull Spiders and their queen has put the city into a state of emergency; I am just trying to make sure everyone is safe.” Blaze said.

Rye nods,
“That’s understandable.”

He nods, “Where may I find Kryuna?” He asked again. “I want to make sure she’s safe as well.”

“It wasn’t like I fought off an army of skull spiders or anything earlier!” She says a little bit pissed, “I THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!” She states.

She headed for the forge. “Also Kryuna is that way.” She says pointing down the street.

2 Likes

“My apologies.” He said, stepping away from her to give her some space.

“Thank you.” He said to her after she pointed him to where Kryuna was and starts looking for her.

Azure didn’t really listen she was still quite pissed.

Kryuna nods grimly after learning the plan.

1 Like

Blaze was still looking for Kryuna.

“Good. The entrance is underneath the forge. However, I can’t help while you’re in the city. Good luck.” It says as it flickers out.

1 Like

“Wait-” Kryuna stopped, she new what she had to do.

1 Like

Capella wanders near the abandoned district. She looks for her friends.

Melody eyes the strangers, before heading off to find Capella.

Dax wanders near Rye and sees him by Symphony’s grave. He recognizes the grave immediately, after all he was the one who dug it.

Rye notices Dax and sighs,
“Another visitor?”

Dax looks at him,
“Do I know you? I never seen you with Symphony before?”

Rye explains, happy to meet someone who knows Symphony,
“I was interested in this fellow and was wanting to learn his story.”

Dax sighs,
“That’s personal, now move along.”

Rye exclaims,
“On whose authority?!”

Dax smiles,
“Mine.”

Symphony and Sonata enter the bar, their cloaks still on. A couple random okotans comment on how strange Leafe’s (Sonata’s) mask is and how old it seemed. Symphony goes to the bartender to learn what he can about Rye and Sonata goes to the Geet’s bounty and notes what info she can about Rye.

Hipa headed for the mm city.

Azure was almost at the forge.

Vladin was still looking for Kryuna.