Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

She might see a grown over cellar door near the side of the the forge.

Blaze was looking for Kryuna and, not finding her, began heading to The Forge to see if she was there.

Capella sighs and walks into the Forge, looking for an ally she could count on.

Rye naps on his comfortable bed.

Dax enters the Forge and sees Capella. He’s surprised to see her back already. He goes up to her, asking,
“Your back, how was your travels?”
Capella looks at him, her eyes looked as if they been meaning to cry for a long time. He understands and lowers his head,
“I’m guessing Geet?..”
She nods as the tears drip down her face, falling to the ground.

Symphony and Sonata enter the local inn and rent a room.

Kryuna slowly opens the cellar door and looks around before ducking inside, shutting the door behind her.

She would find a straight-forward path ahead of her, dark and moss-ridden.

1 Like

Kavix follows Blaze along, thinking of the contents of the box he carried.

She follows the path.

She might see the air in front of her rippling slightly as she approaches.

“Kryuna!” Blaze called out for her, “Kryuunaaaaaa!”

If Kryuna could hear him, she was to preoccupied to notice. She continued walking.

Blaze looks for any sign of where she went.

She met resistance at the ripple, it seeming like gel to get through. @TheMOCingbird

OOC She probably wouldn’t find any trace of her except for maybe a footprint, but the chances of her recognizing her footprint would be very, very slim.

“We’re looking for Kryuin’s sister?” Kavix asks Blaze. “Why?” he asks, unaware that Kryuin had sadly died.

“Kryuin has fallen; killed by Skylla, The Queen of The Skull Spiders.” He told him, his tone heavy with grief and all the accompanying emotions, “I want to make sure she is safe.”

A solemn expression falls over Kavix’s face as he hears the news. He didn’t know what to say, or whether or not he should say anything at all.

“She has lost her whole family and I want to help her in any way I can.” He told Kavix, still looking for any signs of where Kryuna went.

He asked people around the area if they had seen anyone matching Kryuna’s description recently.

Kavix nods.

Kryuna attempted to push through, trying to figure out more about the ripples.

She does. Okotan. Ice. No Makutan influence detected.

She would see a pristine gold room with light blue lines around it, and a pillar in the middle with the Dimensional Chain wrapped around it.