Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I’m afraid I cannot abide by your request, sir,” replies Stranger.

“Oh, so you’re not going to hide inside that little thingamajig this time?” asks Kavix.

Kryuna turned back for a second to see Blaze’s fate.

“Makuta broke a law of Mask Making that instructs to never use multiple Elements in one mask as it would become too powerful to control.” He told her.

“He took all six Elements and forged the ultimate taboo of this law with the intent to rule this world like a deity.” He said, “but, due to his jealous heart, he became pure evil through the Mask’s power and Ekimu was forced to stop him and struck the mask from Makuta’s face, causing it to shatter and set off an explosion that banished him to the Shadow Realm while Ekimu laid in a coma.”

“The island was changed from a lush jungle to the six regions it has now.” Blaze told her. “I am a servant of Light and I will not harm you but will even lay down my life to protect my home from those that seek its destruction.” He told Tempus.

“You are Toa Tempus, Guardian of Time and of Okoto and I ask you stand aside so I may get my friend safely away from this battle.” He requested. His gaze showed he spoke honestly, he didn’t want to fight a Toa, no Toa was his enemy.

“Then you’ll die resisting.” Soulless Knight said.

“You act like you’re worth the effort.” Erisan told Kavix.

“I was told it was Ekimu who was the one of darkness, and used some power to trick the people into obeying him, having to crush Makuta when he tried to stand up to him.” She said, raising her weapons slightly. “Makuta said you all were beyond help. He said not to trust you.”

1 Like

“Look in your heart, Mighty Tempus, there you shall find the truth.” Blaze said. “Would a Toa’s duty call for them to destroy that which they are sworn to protect?” He asked her, his gaze focused on her eyes, he wasn’t going to hurt a Toa.

“Ekimu became allies with Agil, the Creature of Light, no Wielder of Darkness or Shadow could befriend him.” He tells her.

Stranger shrugs and charges.

“What can I say? I’m kinda full of myself like that,” Kavix retorts.

Capella shoots her rifle at the villains, named included.
Symphony charges at SK (@Runa) and Sonata goes to flank him.
Dax and Melody go to fight the soulless.

Locus runs up. “Tempus! Hurry and take care of this Okotan! Makuta will save them lat-”

“No.” Tempus interrupts, turning towards him. “No he won’t. We need to stop him.”

Locus stopped. His feelings were conflicting. “Sister, how do I know they didn’t trick you as well? The way the other six Toa were tricked.”

“Don’t you trust me?” Tempus asked.

Locus stays silent.

S.K. stood in a defensive stance, seeing his added adversaries. “Still a trivial fight, even with your reinforcements.”

“So I’ve noticed.” Erisan deadpans.

Skyll attempted to headbutt Makuta, who jumped back and came in with a stab from the staff of masks.

1 Like

Stranger swings his sword.

“Perhaps,” he responds.

“So… who goes first?” Kavix wonders. “You go first? I go first? Which is it?”

“Toa, fulfill your duty and protect this island from those that seek its destruction and subjugation.” Blaze requests of them, he tries to keep running to get Kryuna away from the battle.

I am now seeing a new path the Toa can take; one that leads to their destiny; I pray they shall follow it. he thinks.

1 Like

Symphony grins, laughing,
“Really? I guess you don’r recognize me.”
Sonata stays behind, waiting for Symphony’s signal. Symphony walks up, side sword drawn. Symphony breaks into a long laughter,
“I plan to make this short, I want my rematch with Umurak.”
Sonata closes in. The mask of decay was on her face and ready to go.

Kryuna bolted once she saw Blaze starting to move toward her again.

SK blocks with his shield, then slashes sideways with his blade. “No, I just don’t care.” He says to Symphony.

“Go ahead.” Erisan says.

The Toa let him go, as they seem preoccupied. Locus draws his weapons. “I’m sorry, sister.” He chokes out.

Skyll blocks downwards with her staff, then tries to slice up the shaft of the staff at his hand, as he throws his arm up, throwing her off of him. A dark aura might to sensed around them.

Blaze runs as fast as his legs could carry him to catch up with Kryuna.

OOC: if ever there was a time for the Masks of Space and Time to make their location known, I think a good time would be now or soon.

Stranger sidesteps to avoid the blow.

“Actually, I was hoping you would,” says Kavix. “I don’t feel like taking the initiative right now.”

Symphony grins,
“Really? Too bad then.”
He disappears and appears 5 ft behind him. Symphony charges and strikes with his side sword. Sonata takes that as his signal and charges SK to tackle him, hoping to activate the mask when she collides.

OOC: The Mask of Space is on Locus’ face, and the Mask of Time is if the possession of 44’s creator. Both of these have been previously established.

IC: SK tried to bash Stanger with his shield, then turned and tried to block Symphony with his sword.

“Okay.” Erisan said as a weak blast came from his weapon, aimed at Kavix.

OOC: Do I need to show up again? =I

1 Like

Symphony smiles,
“You fool…”
He keeps his sword there, trying to keep his attention. Sonata attempts to tackle him, hands outstretched. The mask is active.

OOC: just our luck.

IC: Blaze keeps running to catch up with Kryuna. (@TheMOCingbird)

OOC: Traykar, I think it’s been out of play and kept safe long enough. We need the Vahi back