Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

The spirit aimed its strange bow thing at him as he moves to dodge.

SK attempts to block it with his own blade.

The fight between Makuta and Skyll kept going, Skyll evening the playing field.

1 Like

Kavix and Sevik both draw their blades and charge at Erisan.

Stranger runs up behind SK and attempts to sever the arm holding the shield at the elbow.

OOC: sorry guys, I have to go. but thank you for letting me play this RP

1 Like

Kryuna decided to leave, she had to think, think about what happened. She made her way back to her home, which would feel eerily empty.

Blaze raised his shield to defend and charged to attack this ‘Spirit of Ultimate Power’.

The shield would defend against the physical damage of the shot and the Golden Armor would lessen damage from any elemental effects.

OOC: if this RP is forced to close before everything’s resolved, I want to say that this was a fun game and that I enjoyed playing it with you all. I hope the story is revived by another GM as this was a very fun time. Thanks for all the ups and downs everyone, stay in touch and stay awesome!

1 Like

Manopae circled Blaze.

Skyll kept Makuta busy and distracted. The Dimensional Chain hanging on his chest glimmered in the light.

Blaze did his best to keep facing Manopae but also felt he should go after the Chain when an appropriate chance presents itself.

1 Like

Makuta lunges at Skyll, who blocked with her two spindly arms and held there, trying to pull him in closer for a strike.

Blaze swipes at Manopae to try to give himself a few precious extra moments then goes for the Dimensional Chain.

Makuta sees him and let’s go of the staff, drawing his battle axe to try and hit Blaze, while Manopae came at him from behind.

Lync squeezes off a flurry of shots from the edge of the battle. Her aim is at Makuta’s mask… not that the distance between them helps.

Blaze stows the shield on his back to guard against the spirit and his sword is angled to try and counter the axe. He moves as fast as he can to get to the Chain.

A blast hits the ground in front of him, spraying rubble. Makuta’s right hand glows slightly as this happens. The bolts seem to hit, but it’s like the air in between him and the bolts solidified first, slowing them to a harmless speed.

1 Like

My characters were doing as they had been doing.

Blaze reaches out to take the Chain while Makuta is somewhat distracted.

Erisan’s mech lands, he engages, and does a sweeping motion at them with all four arms.

SK gets hit, and the shield falls. He backs off slightly.

Makuta kicked Blaze back away from him.

“Skyll!” Blaze yells, “Keep Makuta distracted!” He tries to get up and make a mad dash for the Chain again.

Makuta hit him away with the flat of the axe.

Skyll snuck behind Makuta.

Manopae came in with a stab towards Blaze.

“Strategizing in front of the enemy; great idea,” Lync mutters. She weaves through the fight, firing intentionally at the ground at Makuta’s feet.

Blaze staggers and narrowly evades the attack from Manopae.

He charges again to claim the Chain.