Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kavix turns his attention to the developing situation between Skyll and Blaze.

“It’s not over quite yet, it seems,” he notes.

Stranger goes over to pick up SK’s shield, assuming the knight didn’t retrieve it in his retreat, that is.

Blaze sees The Mask of Control. His gaze shows, very clearly, the thought of using it is crossing his mind.

Lync turns her body, hiding the Mask from Blaze and presenting him with the business end of her launcher instead.

He scraps the idea.

Lync retains her stance, seeing that she’s not in possession of the Mask of Thoughts. Instead she thinks about the final moments of the battle against Makuta. It hadn’t seemed like Blaze or Skyll had struck him down. Then… who had done it?

OOC Where is Erisan?

1 Like

“Uh, why are we pointing our weapons at each other, now?” asks Sevik.

Lync hefts her weapon, pointing it at the sky. “Just being prepared,” she says breezily. “Now let’s get out of here; this place is giving me the creeps.”

1 Like

“Skyll will face justice; that, I promise.” Blaze said. He turns to the others.

“Okay, have fun with that.” Lync walks past Blaze, skirting around the edge of Skyll’s range as she moves to join the others. Jaspar spots her and waves, and she nods back.

As does Blaze.

“Keep it up and you’ll end up like Icy back there at the city.” She says as she walks away.

SK’s Shield was gone, as were himself, Erisan and the rest of the minions. Even the Toa had gone missing.

“I am afraid I won’t be sharing his fate.” Blaze told her as he walked away to join the others.

He looks for any scrap, artifacts or abandoned weapons and tools to collect.

Kavix begins to turn around and leave, so that he may resume his quest to free the soul of his beloved from its’ prison.

He looks down at the black box, and quietly he says to it- to her:

“One day, soon, we will be together again, my love. That, I promise.”

Jaspar glances at him. “What was that?”

“Nothing; just practicing a sales pitch,” Kavix resorts to one of his lies.

Skyll and her army disappeared over the horizon.

And with that, our heroes saved the world. When they returned to the City, they were given a true heroes’ welcome, Ekimu himself leading the pack. And just like that, they were able to return to their normal lives, free to live their lives.

For now…

6 Likes

When Kryuna got home that night she sprinkled some seed out on the windowsill. She dragged herself to her cot, and could barely bring herself to walk past Kryuin’s room. That night she cried herself to sleep, and promised, promised she would get revenge, one day…

OOC I just want to say a huge thanks to @Runa, you have hosted the most enjoyable RP I have ever been a part of and the only one that actually got an ending and you have been an amazing GM. Thank you very much for making it such a fun time. And thanks to everyone else who played and made it so much better. Farewell, and I hope to see you again in the RP. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

At dawn, a basket of food would be at her doorstep from Blaze, with the promise that he will bring Skyll to justice for murdering Kryuin and that he would be willing to talk with her whenever she saw fit.

3 Likes

“So the dimensional chains broken.” Azure says out loud as she sees it in halves “That’s just perfect.” She says in sarcasm as she turns to Ekimu(if he’s there or whoever is closest to her)(@Runa). “May I ask if there’s another way to get to my dimension?” Azure says as she gives a quick glare towards Echo(@BrokenAxels).

“WE MADE IT” Tarkur yelled in happiness, he was so full of himself that he grabbed Era and kissed her. Era sat there quietly for awhile before she said “Wow just wow”

3 Likes