Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

OOC: whoops.

IC: @jayzor17 Kavix picks up the unconsious Pheore and catches up with the main group.

1 Like

Echo sits on the bank of the beach, his feet in the water. He stares at the horizon. I gotta thank that Azure person again when i see her. I could’ve died.

After a bit of running, Kavix catches up with the main group. Earth heritage or no, such a run with his heavy backpack, while carrying Pheore, was still physically taxing. He slows down to a walk, catching his breath.

Kryuin turns to look at Kavix then notices Pheore. "Mata Nui! "He gasps. “She needs medical attention now!” Kryuin said looking around at the various healers. @KingBoss @Toa_Vladin @jayzor17

3 Likes

Azure could be seen swimming in the nearby river.

“Yeah, someone give her a hand!” Kavix adds.

“well is she ok?” Choroko asks.

“She’s unconsious,” Kavix informs Choroko.

Pheore’s breathing is shallow but steady. More interesting might be scratches along her back sustained from the battle; the ichor coming from them is a dark, ugly blue.

Jaspar catches up to the group, still gasping from his time in the water. “Is… is she gonna be alright?”

Lync stares with shocked disgust at Nahgor. “You… what?”

2 Likes

Kavix looks at Pheore’s puzzling wounds.

“Do you know anything about this?” he asks Jaspar.

Stranger is uncomfortably silent as he treats Nahgor’s wound, wondering if he should try to remove the Skull Spiders.

Jaspar shifts uncomfortably. “It’s normal. For her. I’ll tell you about it once we figure out if she’s alright.”

1 Like

The voice echoes in her head again. Wake up, hun. It wouldn’t be a good time for me if you were to die.

3 Likes

Pheore stirs, but doesn’t wake up.

1 Like

Kavix sighs. Of course this was normal for Pheore.

Everybody’s got a quirk or a gimmick, he thinks.

“I look forward to hearing it,” Kavix says as he pulls out some bandages for the scratches.

Geet and Capella near the water capital. They fear it may too late.

Melody sobbing on the ground looks up to the sky and reaches for a cloud, wishing to grasp it.

Somewhere in the Water Region’s Capital…

Two figures emerge out of the shadow, they are in an alley. One of them collaspe, it’s Symphony. Sonata sits by his side not knowing what to do. Symphony just told her everything about his past and his present. He even told her of what he wishes for the future. She silently sobs in the alleyway, holding Symphony’s hand.
He’s the one who killed my father…this man is the one…who killed him…I said earlier that he’s nothing like my father’s killer, but he is the killer…I promised my father that I would complete his wish to stop all fighting, but I’m simply joining the fight…I’m no better than him!
She leans back on the alley wall, tears flowing from her face. Capella wants to shout and scream into the sky, but she can’t. She gets up and wipes her tears. She pushes Symphony,
“Come on, get up! You’re not finished yet aren’t you the one who’s going to kill Makuta!”
His body seemed damaged from the acid wounds, but it’s slowly healing him itself.
He must of used most of his energy that battle, and he was going to use the mask of decay? He’s crazy!
Sonata sits next to him, still holding Symphony’s hand. They had no weapons, other than the mask of decay and her flute of confusion. Their armor was cracked and damaged, both of them wounded. They were like dogs fighting a bear and there was little to no hope.
Sonata wonders to herself why Symphony brought her to that place and told her everything. That place was the place of Symphony’s death, the same earth that Geet killed him on.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin @KingBoss @jayzor17

“I could use a hand,” Kavix requests. “My medical skills are only rudimentary.”

1 Like

“I could help!, what’s the problem?” Choroko asks.

“We need to clean and bandage Pheore’s wounds,” Kavix explains. “Then we need to rouse her out of unconsiousness.”

“She was underwater for a while,” Jaspar adds. “I… I was recovering myself, I didn’t even think that she might be in trouble.”

1 Like

“well that’s sounds simple” Choroko is now helping Kavix clean Pheore’s wounds,

1 Like