Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Gritted his teeth, but since he was in the front of the group, no one saw.

Kavix was silent.

Echo walks up to Kryuin because he needs to, as the cool kids say, “help a brother out” =P

“Hey. You make it out of that fight ok?” Echo asks

1 Like

“Yeah, glad to see that you made it out as well.”

Hitora turned and activated his gauntlets, running back for Core. “You guys find Nuuma!” He yells as he runs.

By now, Core has probably lost most of his attackers, leaving only S.K, Kulta, Skull Basher, and about a fifth the force originally attacking him, made up only of Skull Warriors and Soulless.

2 Likes

“Right!” Kavix affirms as he goes to do just that.

“Likewise.” Echo nods

Choroko notices Echo “well Hello there!”

Echo waves a small bit. “hello.”

“so what’s your name?” she asks.

Panting, the Core looked back to see the leaders of the assault very close on his tail. He heard a shout from ahead, but he didn’t turn to see, nor did he realize how close to the city he was. What mattered right now was find a way to flatten everything that dared to threaten him.

With a bellowing roar, he turned to face his attackers head-on, no matter the cost.

2 Likes

“echo.”

Kavix searches for Nuuma.

Kryuin does as well, deciding to head to the meeting hall to see if Nuuma was there.

1 Like

'well I’m Choroko, I also like your Mask"

Choroko follow Kavix

“thanks? and pleasure to meet you too, i suppose” Echo splits off and heads with Kryuin.

1 Like

Kavix figures the Forge is as good a place as any to look. If he’d been the one to snag the Dimensional Chain, that’s where he’d take it.

Geet stands up looking at Melody,
“It’s time we left. I’m sorry but the enemy that killed Symphony and Sonata, won’t wait for us to get comfortable with our lives. I hate it. I hate the fact that I need to get us to safer ground, but at this point…no where is safe. I just don’t want to see my little sister go too!”
He holds her tightly, crying.
Melody shed a few more tears and pushes Geet away,
“Let’s go way from here, let’s go home.”
The group of three, broken, defeated head towards the City of Mask Makers.

Sonata continues her lullaby. Symphony barely stirred.Sonata continues playing her music, and she isn’t giving up on Symphony.

1 Like

He’d see Nuuma, Izin, and Vinazu in there, talking to Ekimu.

Hitora joined the fray, attacking the monsters attacking the Lord of the Core.

2 Likes

As Kavix walks towards Nuuma and company, he tries to wipe some of the muck from his armor and dry himself off. He wanted to look somewhat presentable in the presence of Ekimu.