Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

With another roar, the Lord of the Core swung directly for Umarak.

1 Like

Jaspar follows Kavix to the Forge. “You know,” he muses along the way, “I should really buy a sword from you at some point. I’m gonna need it.”

2 Likes

“I still have the one I tried to give you in the temple,” Kavix informs Jaspar.

1 Like

Blaze walked up to Ekimu and explained the Lord of The Core’s situation. “Nuuma, please tell me we actually finally managed to get a relic back here safely.” He said after explaining to Ekimu. (@Runa)

1 Like

Kavix was surprised that Blaze just walked up and started talking to Ekimu, of all people.

1 Like

Gladius stalked up from behind, determined that now, after being hurled through the air into a river, he wasn’t taking his eyes off of Blaze.

OOC: We’re all in the City.

IC: Kavix stands in the Forge, silent.

1 Like

Rena was at her phone. She asked Mark to tell her if they are going to another mission. Ghabix was with her.

Vladin and Athena were at the local hospital, to see how much Athena’s broken arm healed.

Mark was searching for a good armor maker, or for anybody that could make his armor bullet proof in case that Eric would attack him again.

Kavix stands awkwardly in the Forge, not wanting to make a fool of himself in front of Ekimu.

Mark didn’t find anybody that wanted to help him now, so he came to the Forge.

Vladin and Athena were still at the hospital.

Ghabix and Rena were still at Rena’s house.

Kavix fiddles with his lightstone bracelet.

Mark came in.
“Hi. Sorry for me being late.”

“I don’t think you are, actually,” Kavix assures Mark.

“Oh, then never mind.”
OOC: Where exactly in the forge are we?

OOC: near the entrance, I believe.

IC: Kavix shrugs.

1 Like

If we are outside the forge, at the entrance:
Mark sat down on the curb next to the stairs leading to the door.

If they are inside the forge:
Mark sat down on a chair.

The broken group travels throughout the water region, heading home to the City of Mask Makers.

Sonata finishes her song. Symphony starts to stir. She places her hand on his forehead,
“Don’t move, you’re too injured as am I. We need our rest.”
Symphony lifts his arm slowly and grabs the hand on his head,
“We’ll need somewhere to recover and that requires us to move, don’t worry I’ll be careful.”
Symphony felt another hand, gripping his own. It was Sonata’s, he held on to it, tightly. Symphony struggles but manages to sit up. It’s the first time in a while he felt danger. Sadly with his current body he feels no pain, so he doesn’t know his limits. Symphony sighs,
“Sonata…how is your injury?”
Sonata’s eyes widen it’s the first time Symphony has ever called her by her own name. She replies, almost lost in thought,
“Sadly, all I can do is use my flute. We do still have that mask of power. But I am currently unable to move. My legs won’t move.”
Symphony smiles,
“Then life is good, because I can be your legs. It’ll take me a bit to heal them though.”
His arms look healed, and almost like they’re living. All the dead parts of Symphony are being eroded by the acid and when he heals, his body replaces the dead parts with new parts. Symphony barely looks undead anymore, he looks more and more alive, but deep inside him. He is still the same dead okotan, brought to life by Makuta, only his looks are changing. His existence is still the same.

1 Like

After not finding Numma at the meeting hall, Kryuin heads over to the hospital to check on Athena.

1 Like

Vladin was waiting on a chair next to a door.

“How is she?” He asks standing next to the door.