Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I don’t know, I haven’t checked it yet.”
She said, raising her left arm with the new armor in her hand.

They arrive at the forge and Kryuin waits for Ekimu. @Runa

The two were waiting as well, together now with Mark.

Kavix waves hello.

The now disguised Eric goes to the forge, hoping to meet up and join the group that Mark is a part of.

1 Like

He would see Kryuin relaxing on a chair.

Kavix was also sitting down.

Mark was talking with Vladin and Athena.
OOC: Not again!

1 Like

Choroko sit down with Kavix and Kryuin

“so will Athena be ok?” she asks.

“Hey! I’m here!”
She said, next to her.

“oh, hey Athena, so what happened to your arm and will it heal?”

“Hey Choroko. For your first question, when the Sky Arena felled in the middle of the tournament, I was in it, and I didn’t had enough time to take a Guko and fly away, and I kinda broke my arm… It will be fine in like a few weeks.”

1 Like

“well I hope you the best of luck” she politely says

“Thanks!”

1 Like

Kryuin was rather tense and about to say something, bur was relived when Athena interjected to speak for herself.

1 Like

IC: Tathel’s mask peers through some nearby bushes. “I’m sorry, what was that?”

2 Likes

Ekimu nods. “I’d heard stories of him.” He comments as he walks off. “I’ll send out a force of guards.” He looks out his window. “From what I can see, the force is a decent but smaller than you detailed.”

Nuuma nods as he shows off the Chain. “They’re working on a high-security spot to store it as we speak.”

Hitora jumps up onto Lord of the Core, throwing Skull Warriors and Soulless off of him.

Tangi continues to walk south, a sort of beat to her step.

Vinazu sees the guy climbing the stairs. “Expecting a visitor?” He asks.

4 Likes

Stranger follows Tangi.

Kavix silently listens to the conversation in the Forge.

“No, I don’t think we were,” he finally says.

Lync leads the group, her gaze fixed on the ground. She’s trying to to think about Nahgor, but it’s hard not to. So, are we just going to throw a hissy fit and give up again?

1 Like

“Make sure there are no shadows in that containment, Umarak The Destroyer has returned.” Blaze told Nuuma.

“Thank you, Ekimu.” He said to the Mask Maker, giving a respectful bow of his head.

1 Like