Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kavix fiddles with his dagger.

“What, are we hiding it on the sun?” Jaspar mutters. He’s still by Kavix, watching the conversation from the edge of the room.

2 Likes

She might see that the thing on Tangi’s hand was glowing, almost as if it was ready to make a quick strike. She seems to occasionally glance back, particularly at Nahgor.

Nuuma shrugs. “I’m not in command, but I’m sure the architects will do so.” He says.

Ekimu walks back in. “Gather everyone here after the fight on The Lord of the Core is over.” He says. “I have something I wish to tell you all.”

3 Likes

Kavix respectfully nods, not knowing what to say to the mask maker.

Geet’s group, consisting of Melody, Geet, and Capella head to the City of Mask Makers. They walk into the city. They look defeated.

1 Like

“Forgive my curiosity, Ekimu, but what will we do? Sit and wait while an Elemental Lord is being pursued by Makuta’s army?” Blaze asks before an enormous wave of exhaustion hits him. He overdid it back at the temple; his legs felt like they were a thousand times heavier than normal.

Lync is in the front of the group and unable to notice anything Tangi is doing. One hand has unconsciously come to rest on the hilt of her knife.

Jaspar glances at Kavix. “Well, what do you say to round-up duty?”

2 Likes

Kavix pulls out his crossbow.

“I’ve got nothing better to do,” he accepts.

“Yes.” Ekimu says. 'After getting that Chain, I don’t think you have the energy to help.

Tangi looked around. She yawned.

2 Likes

“He could help us round up the others,” Jaspar offers. “Kavix and I were going to do it, but I’m not sure I know all of who we’re missing.”

3 Likes

Geet asks his two companions,
“What shall we do?”
Melody looks at the city, it felt cold to her and almost alien. She hasn’t been to her house in quite a while, is this why Geet left the city, because it no longer felt like home?
She responds to Geet,
“We relay what we know to the person in charge, let’s go to the mask maker himself.”
Geet nods, he to needs to talk to Ekimu. They head to the forge.

1 Like

Kavix does a head count.

“Azure and Tarkur are gone,” he notes. “Anybody else?”

1 Like

Blaze managed a weak nod. With how exhausted he was, he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Kavix advises Blaze to get some rest, even though the fire okotan likely didn’t need to be told to do so.

The disguised Eric attempts to get a meeting with Ekimu so he can join the group Mark is a part of.

1 Like

@jayzor17 Azure reveals her location “Oh… it’s you again.” She responds before motioning Tarkur to get down.
Suddenly a thud could be heard from Tarkur landing next to them “Hello! I’m Tarkur” he says greeting the newly arrived Okotan

1 Like

Ekimu nods to Jaspar. “If he wishes.”

Vinazu looks at Kavix. “Hitora isn’t here.”

Nuuma looks at the newcomer. “Oh hello.” He says. “Sorry if you need to talk to Ekimu, we’ll only be a moment longer.”

1 Like

“Okay, that’s three,” Kavix says. “Anybody else? I don’t know everybody, being a latecomer.”

“I think I’m going to stay here; I’d just slow everyone down at this point.” Blaze said, not trying to be pessimistic.

“Probably for the best,” Kavix agrees. “No offense meant,” he adds.