Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Geet walks up to the forge door, with Melody and Capella. He knocks on it. (@Runa)

1 Like

It was open.

Nuuma looked through. “Oh hey guys.”

1 Like

“None taken.” Blaze said.

1 Like

Geet fakes a smiles,
“Long time no see.”
Capella attempts at a smile, but Melody can’t smile. They walk in.

Kavix nods. He looks to see Geet, Melody, and Capella at the door, recognizing them.

1 Like

Choroko follows the group.

Kryuin turns toward Geet. “How’d it go? Where’s Symphony?”

Geet replies, as calmly as he can,
“Actually…that’s why I’m here…”

1 Like

Eric nods, and waits where he is.

“Why? What happened?” @Jcton

Kavix listens in.

“I heard from Melody, that Symphony and our new friend, Sonata, never came back…”

1 Like

“Oh… I’m sorry…” Kryuin said solemnly.

Kavix is silent, unsure how to feel about the news.

Geet silently nods. Melody and Capella are behind him.

Somewhere in the capital of the water region…
Symphony bends his leg slowly, checking his motor functions. His legs are working, but slowly, still it’s enough for where he is going. Symphony stands up, holding Sonata’s hand. He looks down at her,
"Ready to go?
She nods, still paralyzed. Symphony puts his arm under hers and lifts her up. She balances on the wall, while Symphony picks her up, gently. He carries her, disappearing into the shadows. He’s aiming for the mountain top. He appears a mile away in the jungle region, near a river. At least they’re away from Makuta’s servants.

OOC: In case you were wondering, Symphony was aiming for the central mountain. So I flipped a coin, tails I miss my target, so I missed the center mountain, then I rolled a d10 to determine how many miles I was from my target, 1. After I did this I split it into 6 directions (at this point it would determine what region I ended up in) I started at 1 which was the direct bottom and went clockwise. I rolled a 1. This is how I ended up in the jungle region.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 “So, when do we start?” Kavix asks. “More importantly; where?”

1 Like

OOC: most of us are by the Forge, I believe. Azure and Tarkur are in the Jungle Region, Hitora and a few others are helping out the Lord of the Core, and Kavix and Jaspar have been tasked with getting everybody together.

IC: Kavix was ready to depart whenever Jaspar was.

1 Like

Mark, Athena and Vladin were still in the Forge.

Ghabix and Rena were at her house.

OOC: At least he’s got [Okotan equivalent to chicken]

IC: Kavix stretches.

1 Like

Kryuin waits for their next assignment.