Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“We’re getting the whole gang together,” Kavix explains. “Ekimu wants to tell us all something.”

Capella waved back, though she’s very worn out, emotionally from what happened and physically from her journey.

Kryuin waits for Ekimu.

@jayzor17 Kavix figures the best place to start looking for Azure and Tarkur would be the water region, where they were last seen.

2 Likes

Mark walked to her.
“Hey are you OK?”

“Azure just a quick question, Echo is the guy you save, right? The one in white and blue armour with a skull spider mask?” Tarkur asks Azure.

“Yeah…” she responds confused, “Why’d you ask?” she asks him back

“It’s just that I can’t place it exactly are you two friends or not? I mean back at the temple you saved him, right? and now when you mentioned him you showed no sign of caring at all, so, is everything alright.” He tells her.

Azure responded quite quickly with “It’s complicated, okay listen I’m fine and there is no reason for any of you to worry!” She tells them both(@jayzor17), Her face could be seen having a barely noticeable red tone to it. “Besides you shouldn’t say much you haven’t visit your friend for 8 years let alone talked to her for 3 years if anyone should be asked if they’re fine it’s you!” She snaps back at Tarkur

“It’s none of your business,” Tarkur says calmly his tone had a hint of him being ashamed of himself probably due to him realizing the situation as a whole. Even though he been thinking of visiting her before it had always been that thought of her probably not wanting to see him again.

Tathel backs away, his hands raised in surrender. “Is this a bad time?”

2 Likes

Kavix begins to retrace his steps, headed for the river that the Lord of the Core had chucked them in during the temple fight.

2 Likes

Tarkur recovers quiclky “No… no I wouldn’t say that let’s just forget it for now” He tells them. Azure seemed to like that idea. “Anyway if you can show us the direction of the Mask makers city then that would be greatly appreciated.” She says to Tathel(@jayzor17)

3 Likes

Tathel considers for a moment. “I think it’s… that way?” He points behind them and to his right.

@Chromeharpoon Jaspar walks along beside him. “How many swords do you have for sale?”

3 Likes

“Just the one, currently,” Kavix answers.

2 Likes

Jaspar nods. “Do you remember where you got it?”

2 Likes

“Right, I know we shouldn’t have taken that left turn, Anyways Thank you for the help, hope we’ll meet again one day.” Tarkur responds cheerfully now that he know they weren’t lost anymore.
“Thanks.” Azure responds to Tathel, “It was your Idea to take the left turn though.” Azure teases Tarkur before heading off in the direction of the Mask maker city.

@jayzor17

3 Likes

“Yes,” Kavix affirms. “I found it burried in some desert ruins near the center of the region of stone.”

1 Like

Capella sighs,
“You should know, Geet just told the group.”

“Sorry I wasn’t paying attention at that moment (OOC: Because I was sleeping). Can you tell me again?”

Capella sighs, “Ask him I’d rather not say.”

“O-OK?”
He went to Geet.
“Hey Geet. Mind telling me why Capella is like this? I know you’ve said it before, but I wasn’t paying too much attention at the moment.”

Geet replied,
“I’ll tell you this, two of our friends just died. I’d rather not talk about it.”

In the jungle somewhere…
“Symphony!!! put me down you need a break to recover. You’re going to damage your legs again.”
Symphony chuckles,
“Fine, Sonata, but I call dibs on cooking supper.”
Sonata lets out a brief sigh,
“Fine, just don’t give me any meat.”
Symphony smiles,
“Ooh, more for me.”
Symphony lets Sonata down. They’ve been traveling south since they ended up in the jungle region. Symphony’s plan is to stay at Geet’s hidden house, till they fully recover.

1 Like

“Two…?”
Mark said, worried.

1 Like