Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I think it’d be best not to ask for now.” Kryuin said quietly to Mark. @Toa_Vladin

Choroko was with Athena,

“so what’s going on?”, she asks her.

@TheMOCingbird Mark nodded and walked closer to him.

@KingBoss “We are waiting for Ekimu, dummy.”
She joked.

1 Like

Eric waits for @Runa

1 Like

“Sorry for taking so long.” Ekimu said as he walked up. “What is it you needed?”

1 Like

“well I sure I’m a cute dummy” she said smiling

1 Like

@jayzor17 @Tarkur Kavix eventually arrives at the river. He looks for clues as to where Azure and Tarkur went.

2 Likes

She hit her friendly in her shoulder, smiling.

1 Like

Kryuin waited for their next assignment.

1 Like

Azure and Tarkur walks in the direction which Tathel had pointed them in, “Hopefully we’ll be at the Mask Makers city soon.” Tarkur states with a smile

“Now that’s a first!” Azure jokes in response noting the smile tho she her self had a hard time getting a smile on her face.

Tarkur simply pretends he didn’t notice Azure’s struggle to smile. Azure remembered that she hadn’t returned the album to Tarkur yet so she proceeded to do so, “Here’s your book.” She says, “Thanks” Tarkur responded. As this played out Azure started to think about what she had read about Tarkur’s friend. Maybe he ain’t that different from me? she thought for herself because she could somewhat relate to Tarkur’s situation or what she thought the situation Tarkur was in to be.

2 Likes

Kavix looks for Tarkur’s footprints.

1 Like

Any footprints weren’t to be found but the ground was quite muddy.

“I’ve heard of a group that’s going around and gathering artifacts for you. I was wondering if I can join and help them.”

“We’d be more than happy to have you.” Ekimu says. “Go find one of them and tell them, I think you saw them earlier. They’ll be meeting here soon, but you might want to get to know them.”

OOC: Is Eric at the Forge?

Eric nods. “Thank you.”

OOC: Yes

2 Likes

Kavix looks for another way to locate Tarkur.

@Tarkur

1 Like

Since Mark was in the Forge too, he went to Eric, not recognizing him.
“Hi! I’m Mark! I guess that we will be in the same group for the rest of our mission!”
And he raised one of his hands.

The grass could be seen having water drops on them but unlike how it looks after rain this was a almost straight line moving towards a forestry area.

Azure and Tarkur continued walking.

1 Like

It didn’t seem like much of a lead, but Kavix decided to follow it.

@jayzor17 “I think they went this way,” he says to Jaspar, pointing to the jungle.

2 Likes