Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

They started to head towards the city.

1 Like

Kavix follows.

@jayzor17 “Anybody else we’re missing?” Kavix asks Jaspar. “It seems I haven’t met everyone in our little team of heroes.”

3 Likes

“I haven’t quite either,” Jaspar admits. “Well, we know where Hitora went off to, and I suppose the others would be able to track down anyone else that wandered off. We just need to head back to the city.”

3 Likes

Kavix nods.

2 Likes

Blaze had managed to get into a comfortable sitting position and patiently awaiting for the others to arrive.

Kavix wonders what Blaze’s parents were up to. Were they also a part of this grand adventure?

Icar and Korā were busy with their own lives at the moment; having already returned home to their residence in The Mask Makers’ City.

1 Like

Kavix follows Azure, Tarkur, and Jaspar on their way to the City.

He was honored to be a part of this quest, but lamented the fact that it was hindering his search for the key to his box.

2 Likes

Tarkur whistles on a Fire region tune and Azure was looking at all the greenery

1 Like

Choroko was still at the Forge,

“wait, where’s Kavix?” she asks.

“Out looking for any of our group that aren’t accounted for.” Blaze answered.

Kavix decided to look on the bright side; maybe one of these ancient masks and treasures could help him find absolution.

1 Like

“well ok” she replies,

“hey Blaze, how’s your parents?”

Kavix decides to hang behind the group. It’d been too long since he’d spoken to his wife.

“Sorry I haven’t been very talkative,” he apologizes in a whisper. “I’ve just been busy saving the world, facing down the armies of darkness, and acquainting myself with the strangest men and women on the island. You know how it is.”

1 Like

Vladin left the room, going to search for Rena and Ghabix.

“I’m afraid some of them are starting to catch on, however,” Kavix continues. “I might have to divulge our little secret soon. Or they’ll figure it out themselves shortly. Whichever happens, I actually believe they might help us. I mean, one of them can transform into an elemental beast, and two of them are centuries old! And at least two, maybe three, of them aren’t even okotan! If anybody could understand our predicament, it’s these guys.”

3 Likes

“Did you say something, Kavix?” Azure asks staying somewhere in the middle of the group due to it being the best place to monitoring everyone in the group she thought.

Tarkur continues forward in the front from outsiders it might look like he’s the one leading the rest of the group. “I don’t think it’s much further until the Mask Maker city.” He tells the group.

@Chromeharpoon, @jayzor17

2 Likes

Kavix looks up at Azure.

“Oh, nothing, really,” he lies. “I’m practicing sales pitches.”

1 Like

“Oh… Okay, I’ll help you, hit me with your best offer.” She replies not really noticing that Kavix was lying.

1 Like

“Certainly,” Kavix accepts, pulling one of the masks he’d shown to blaze earlier out of his backpack. It was the bronze, pentagonal tournament mask.

“This little guy was awarded to the winning contestant of a Hammer Flush tournament about… mmm, I’d say about fifteen years before Makuta forged the Mask of Ultimate power. As you can see, it’s in excellent condition for it’s age, it’s history makes it a must-have for any collector of sports memorabilia, and I’ll be willing to sell it to you for a generous price: one hundred and five widgets.”

“So, how was that?” the merchant asks after a brief pause.

1 Like