Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

She was enjoying the silence it was actually something that was rare these days. Azure continued walking besides him the thought that she was bothering Echo crossed her mind so she started to debate if she should leave him to his own.

“Well, if they are a good person, then I don’t think I should judge them by their element, no matter how rare it is.” The two soon found themselves at the back of the forge. “This was were I wanted to take you, but before I show you, I have one question.” Kryuin said with a grin. @Toa_Vladin

@Runa @jayzor17 @L.O.S.S-KAL Stranger continues to make his way towards the City.

Kavix stands quietly beside Hitora.

“You wanted me to come to the Forge? Well OK, I guess. What is the question?”
The shadow was still watching them from a nearby house.

“Are you afraid of heights?”

Athena thought for a few seconds.
“I don’t think so. Why?”

“Follow me.” Kryuin said with a mischievous grin. He brushed away some vines to reveal a ladder going to the very top of the forge. “I found this one night while snooping around the forge, don’t ask why, and it remains one of my favorite places in the city.” He said while starting to climb.

2 Likes

Athena looked skeptical at the ladder.
“Kryuin, I don’t think we are allowed to do this.”

The shadow reappeared, this time a little closer to them.

“It’s not hurting anybody, also, if it weren’t allowed then there would be a sign or something.” Kryuin said as he started to climb.

1 Like

“Fair enough.”
She followed him, climbing on the ladder.

When they were high enough not to see them, the shadow came closer to the ladder.

After a little bit of climbing Kryuin made it to the top, which was rather flat seeing as it was the top of the giant anvil. He went over to help Athena up.

1 Like

Athena took his hand and stood up on the top of the anvil.

From the shadow, a clawed hand caught the leader.

The sun was setting over the city, which they could clearly see because this was the highest point in the city. “The best view in the whole city.” Kryuin said as he sat a few yards away from the ledge. “It really is beautiful.”

1 Like

“Wow!” Athena said, admiring the view.

The shadow started to climb on the ladder, making as less noise as possible. Neither Athena nor Kryuin should have heard him.

Kryuin motioned for her to take a seat next to him.

She sat down next to him.

The shadow sticked it’s head, only until two purple eyes could glow in the partial darkness, so that it could see the two.

Kryuin took a deep breath in and out, admiring the sunset over the bustling city.

The sun was reflecting in Athena’s eyes as she was watching it. She covered her eyes to partially protect them.

Kryuin put his arm around her shoulder.

Athena smiled.

The shadow jumped on the rook without making any noise. Assuming that they were facing west, he was right in their back.